I have two:

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from Liberty Tree Tavern:
DSC05830.JPG

Bread & Butter Pudding from Raglan Road:
DSC05867.JPG

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Strawberry Tart or Shortcake from Narcoossee's. Both are amazing.

The strawberry cobbler I had at California Grill was awesome as well...

Can't ignore the "Moose" at Le Cellier either.

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
My first choice would be the honey crunch cake at the California Grill, but sadly that is no longer on the menu, so I would go with the Lava cake (still California Grill) or the sticky toffee pudding from Rose and Crown.

DizneyPryncess

The chocolate crepes in France are a must have for me. I also love the bread pudding at 'Ohana! Usually I'm too full to get dessert anywhere.

petey

Go over to AKL and while eating at Boma make sure you get the famous Zebra Domes. You can also get these to carryout from The Mara, also
@AKL. Rose and Crown, the Sticky Tofee is not to be missed!!!

Tomi-Rocket

sticky toffee pudding....

Even though we didn't make it to our reservation and I waited 2 years to go back and have it and sadly didn't, the Sticky Toffe Pudding at the Rose and Crown is back on my list for our next trip!

Minnie1976

My husband wanted to try the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from Liberty Tree Tavern when we were there, but our reservations were for Christmas Day. They weren't serving it, but the dinner menu for lunch. It is on his list for our next trip. Hope they still have it in 2 years.

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from Liberty Tree Tavern:
DSC05830.JPG

wdwmomof3

This is going to sound crazy but I fell in love with the cheese cake at POR this past May. I think I had one every single night. :lol: They will put lots of yummy strawberry topping on it and it's great. :slurp: DD loved the brownie with icecream on top from there too. :) Great for a snack!

We also love the Kona Cone from Kona Cafe because its a fun and yummy dessert.

Oh, and Dad's brownie from 50's Prime Time Cafe is delish!

Don't for get the Dole Whip FLOAT too!:lol:

I have tried lots of cupcakes too and while they have been really good, none of them have had me wanting more. (Staring Rolls included) I have to say though, they are big enough to split with someone if you want to try one.

Goodness, after reading my post you would think that all I do at Disney is eat desserts!

Philhar-Fanatic

The banana bread pudding at O'hana was one of the best desserts I've ever eaten. I have to have the fruit tart and a Red Velvet Cupcake from Starring rolls at least once a trip!

NiarrNDisney

MK - Cream Cheese filled Pretzel, Dole Whip, Home made Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookie

Epcot - Cloud Berry Horn, Pastries from Boulangerie Patisserie

DHS - Grapefruit Cake

DTD - Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Goofy's Candy Co., Fried Candy Bar from Cookes of Dublin

Resort - AKL (Zebra Domes), BWR (Funnel Cakes) (Mickey Mouse Cakes), Poly (Dole Whip), POFQ (Beignets)

Ariel484

Bread Pudding from 'Ohana and Raglan Road, and the chocolate cake (Kileau Torte or something) from Kona Cafe! :slurp::slurp::slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom