November Meet-up(s)?

Californian Elitist

Had a great time with you and your fambam today at Disneyland, Cosmic! I had a ton of fun. You and your family are totally awesome and I can't wait for the chance to hang out again!:D

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
Had a great time with you and your fambam today at Disneyland, Cosmic! I had a ton of fun. You and your family are totally awesome and I can't wait for the chance to hang out again!:D
Absoluutely! You missed a good showing of Aladdin after you left! None of us had seen it before, but it was a big hit with everyone!

Californian Elitist

Absoluutely! You missed a good showing of Aladdin after you left! None of us had seen it before, but it was a big hit with everyone!

Aaaww man!!!!! I would have LOVED to have seen it with you guys!!! I swear, if the bus ride from LA to Disneyland wasn't so long and I didn't have to babysit my sister's kids tonight, I would have SO been there! Darnit! So everyone enjoyed the show??? Isn't the Hyperion Theater huge?!?!

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
Aaaww man!!!!! I would have LOVED to have seen it with you guys!!! I swear, if the bus ride from LA to Disneyland wasn't so long and I didn't have to babysit my sister's kids tonight, I would have SO been there! Darnit! So everyone enjoyed the show??? Isn't the Hyperion Theater huge?!?!
We found a spot in like the third row and J.J. wanted to sit in the second balcony just because he thought it was cool that there was one. It was really cool: Honey Boo Boo, Star Wars and Disney jokes. The Genie just takes that show to a whole 'nother level.

Californian Elitist

We found a spot in like the third row and J.J. wanted to sit in the second balcony just because he thought it was cool that there was one. It was really cool: Honey Boo Boo, Star Wars and Disney jokes. The Genie just takes that show to a whole 'nother level.

That sounds like J.J. LOL! Honey Boo Boo jokes? That's the first time I've heard about that. I seriously can't stand that show or that family and now I want to hear the jokes. You're 100% correct, Genie is the best part.

Californian Elitist

I feel like I missed something ...

Man, I wish your visit to California was around this time! When you were here, I didn't have my Disneyland pass, so I wasn't able to go with you.:( I got a pass last month and @Cosmic Commando is visiting California this month, with his family. We spent some time at Disneyland yesterday and had a whole bunch of fun. Wish you were there.:(

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
That sounds like J.J. LOL! Honey Boo Boo jokes? That's the first time I've heard about that. I seriously can't stand that show or that family and now I want to hear the jokes. You're 100% correct, Genie is the best part.
When he re-appeared to lead the line of genies down the stairs in "Friend Like Me", he shouted "HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO!" There was one other time he brought it up that I can't remember. There was also "There's plenty of other princesses, Al. There's Princess Aurora. There's Princess Tiana. There's Princess Leia. She's ours now--- big check."
I feel like I missed something ...
I think we're doing it again on Monday... surely a Spirit can just talk himself into a plane ticket with a free upgrade to first class?

Californian Elitist

When he re-appeared to lead the line of genies down the stairs in "Friend Like Me", he shouted "HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO!" There was one other time he brought it up that I can't remember. There was also "There's plenty of other princesses, Al. There's Princess Aurora. There's Princess Tiana. There's Princess Leia. She's ours now--- big check."

I think we're doing it again on Monday... surely a Spirit can just talk himself into a plane ticket with a free upgrade to first class?

LMAO!!!!! I love those, especially the Star Wars joke! Brilliant!

Man, I wish you guys were going on Wednesday! That's when I'm going again. I told Christa I would probably be able to join you guys tomorrow, but I forgot I have a math test.:(

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
LMAO!!!!! I love those, especially the Star Wars joke! Brilliant!

Man, I wish you guys were going on Wednesday! That's when I'm going again. I told Christa I would probably be able to join you guys tomorrow, but I forgot I have a math test.:(
Wednesday? Are you crazy?!? ;)

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
Just a little...:)

I'm going to meet you guys up there again, today.
lol, math test? If you want a ride out there and/or home, send me a text. We really don't mind. I think we're planning on heading out after we drop my brother-in-law at work sometime between 8-9 and probably leaving around 5.

Californian Elitist

lol, math test? If you want a ride out there and/or home, send me a text. We really don't mind. I think we're planning on heading out after we drop my brother-in-law at work sometime between 8-9 and probably leaving around 5.

Yes, unfortunately a math test. My professor decided to give one during the week of Thanksgiving. Evil.

No worries, I'm going to take the bus again! I'd probably get there between 1 and 2. I'll probably leave at 4. Thank you for offering, though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom