November Meet-up(s)?

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
I'm heading out to CA in November and I'd love to hang out with my WDWMagic buddies! I'm up for meeting pretty much anywhere... at the Resort (I'll be there... a lot!), the Reagan museum has the Disney Archives exhibit, we could go see Wreck-It Ralph, I'm going to be in Palm Springs/Joshua Tree for a couple days, dolphin watching... What does everyone want to do?

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
Right now, the plan is to do Disneyland 4th-8th, 12-16 & 18. We might switch the 9th for the 16th, but other than that, I think our plans (for Disneyland anyway!) are pretty solid. Uni will probably be on a Friday. Any day is good for me!

Californian Elitist

Right now, the plan is to do Disneyland 4th-8th, 12-16 & 18. We might switch the 9th for the 16th, but other than that, I think our plans (for Disneyland anyway!) are pretty solid. Uni will probably be on a Friday. Any day is good for me!

Fantastic! I will look up those dates and see if my pass is blocked out for any of them. I have free reign for USH, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll look up the dates ASAP.

Cosmic Commando

Original Poster
I can do both DLR and Universal. Cosmic, maybe you should pick which day will be Universal and which will be DLR? Hopefully Nim can come, too!
My brother-in-law gets every other Friday off, so whichever day he has off would make more sense to go to Uni... I'll ask him but I think that means Uni on the 9th and DLR on the 16th.

wiigirl

Awesome...in!
75.gif

SirNim

Bahhhhh I had a busy week (went to DL twice) so I don't know if I'll be able to make it tomorrow any more. :( I'm leaving the country next week for a vacation so I have a backed-up to-do list. :( :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom