Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

MagicHappens1971

Now does the M&G filter into the ride exit, or will I have to actually queue with my children desperate to meet A&E when dad just wants to ride then check out the Mexian Mojitos after all the fuss is over?
They're two separate attractions, the exit will lead out to the Royal Somerhaus but you will have to queue up again to meet A&E.

bennythecab

The queues are separate. Two separate buildings and two separate attractions.
As for how many sets of "doors", I would think like 3-4? Maybe 5? It's a pretty big building

Thanks. I have to say, now the fps are oout and booked. I am more excited for this than I thought I would be.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Do any of the kids here actually remember the days of queuing in line for something like this instead of the palava it's become?
I remember and loved the system. I still think it worked better than any FP system they have ever made the mistake of creating. Line too long... walk past it and come back later in the day when the main crowds had already been through or bite the bullet and stand in the line and talk to your neighbors and look at the theming in the queue. Unfortunately, everyone is in a hurry to no place.

MagicHappens1971

I feel like this sums up everything about the opening?
The Frozen Ever After attraction and the Royal Somerhaus open on June 21st in the Norway pavilion at Epcot. FPs started being available this morning at 7am (the FP booking window was moved to 7am recently)
The Norway Pavilion will be opening at 9am with Future World, but the rest of the World Showcase will remain closed till 11am. And also, the Royal Somerhaus and Frozen Ever After attraction are separate, you will not be able to just queue up for the ride and then meet Anna and Elsa, they will be two separate queues.
Anna and Elsa will be presumptuously leaving Princess Fairytale Hall, due to the fact that parks blog said that they will be seen in FoF and the new Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire but nothing about Princess Fairytale Hall. Also since this mornings update on FPs, Cinderella and Rapunzel have been once again split and it is thought that Snow White and Aurora will be joining either of them.

brb1006

Epcot is going to be pretty packed for the opening of the Frozen attraction. It might look like the time Universal opened the Harry Potter land years ago.
hphell1.jpg

line1.jpg

brb1006

It'll definitely be big but I don't think THAT big.
Yeah, it might not be that big but this is another reason why I'm actually anxious to see how long the lines for the ride will be at Epcot. Epcot hasn't gotten alot of guests since it did in the 80's as seen in this video of the Monorail through Epcot circa 1989.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom