No new resort reservations can be made June 9

Tobe

Ok, the revenue thing was a throw in. I know it's not a revenue loss at WDW. The point is none of their other business to my knowledge have similar technology challenges .

It's still amazing a company of this size has no problem with inconveniencing, angering and annoying their customers with system outages that they have the capital to correct over time and don't. Again, if the people can't get the product elsewhere, why spend any money before it becomes a critical issue. Unfortunately, it's a business model used my a lot of companies.
It's not just their reservations website, none of Disney's websites are very good. They are not user friendly, they are slow as molasses, they have tons of glitches all the time. For a media company, their web presence is awful. It is so frustrating!

surfsupdon

Can't book today. We have 3 nights BWI, 4 nights BWV, and 3 nights POR. We want 10 nights at BWI but we haven't been able to do that based on availability. We have not been able to check the past 3 days. We leave this Wednesday so that is annoying. Ha

elhefe4

I chatted with a CM on their website and she confirmed to me that they're having issues with the website and none of the resorts are showing availability. I was trying to see if there was anything and not even the values showed open rooms, so I figured it had to be a website/backend issue.

paigelovesdisney

Just tried to book our second night and it just kept loading after I put our CC info in and clicked purchase. Let it load for several mins. Clicked out and its still in my cart. Such a pain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom