No more bounce back free food offers?

Ranch Dressing

Starting my second week here and we have yet to get a free food bounce back offer on the nightstand when in the past we used to get them the next day after we arrived. Could free food offers be done? The parks are so busy now they probably dont need them anymore.

draybook

We had one in our packet in September. Let me rephrase that. We had one in our All-Star Music packet on the second part of our trip, but there wasn't one at POFQ during the first part.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I got a bounce back in packet CBR in sept !
What's the discount?
Typically, free dining bounce backs are offered in the packet during August, September and October. Beginning in Nov/Dec, the bounce back is a room discount. For 2015, it is up to 35% off selected deluxe, 25% off selected moderate and 20% off selected value. Not all resorts are offered and not all get the full percentage discount. All holiday periods are blacked out as is most of summer (from mid May to August) and various weeks here and there.

Upvote 0

wendysue

Typically, free dining bounce backs are offered in the packet during August, September and October. Beginning in Nov/Dec, the bounce back is a room discount. For 2015, it is up to 35% off selected deluxe, 25% off selected moderate and 20% off selected value. Not all resorts are offered and not all get the full percentage discount. All holiday periods are blacked out as is most of summer (from mid May to August) and various weeks here and there.

There was one in our welcome packet at Pop, but only for deluxe and moderate.

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

For those who got the free dining, would anyone be so kind as to list the dates available or post a pic of the offer? Thanks! We're going in April 2015 so hoping to see this but Trying to tentatively schedule some dates in Fall 2015...it would be helpful to have an idea to plan around......thanks everyone!

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
For those who got the free dining, would anyone be so kind as to list the dates available or post a pic of the offer? Thanks! We're going in April 2015 so hoping to see this but Trying to tentatively schedule some dates in Fall 2015...it would be helpful to have an idea to plan around......thanks everyone!
Just so you know, free dining is not the current bounce back offer and likely won't be the offer when you arrive in April, since free dining bounce back offers are in rooms in August thru October (for the same period the following year.) However, there is usually a general public free dining offer (for the end of August, all of September and other weeks in Oct. & Nov.) that you can take advantage of.

You will likely have a room discount bounce back offer in April. And bounce back offers are not interchangeable.

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

I got it. I believe it was 8/20 to 10/2. But When I went in May, the bounceback was for a room discount through the rest of the year. (we booked that but then switched to the general public free dining and returned last month.)

Upvote 0

Mia22

image.jpg

We booked for Coronado springs.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom