No more bounce back free food offers?

Ranch Dressing

Starting my second week here and we have yet to get a free food bounce back offer on the nightstand when in the past we used to get them the next day after we arrived. Could free food offers be done? The parks are so busy now they probably dont need them anymore.

Ranch Dressing

Original Poster
Update on this. I didn't get a bounce back in mh packet so I just went down to the front desk and asked. They didnt give me a free food offer but I did get a room discount code that 35/25/15% off for the usual resorts.

If you dont get the physical offer just ask.

Upvote 0

Mia22

We also had some info in our room that offered room only discount. I'm not sure what was going on with promotional offers for future stays.
Free dining worked best for us but the offer is hidden in the info left in room. I think WDW are aware not everyone will read this if return guests

Upvote 0

Innkeeper's Club

Typically, free dining bounce backs are offered in the packet during August, September and October. Beginning in Nov/Dec, the bounce back is a room discount. For 2015, it is up to 35% off selected deluxe, 25% off selected moderate and 20% off selected value. Not all resorts are offered and not all get the full percentage discount. All holiday periods are blacked out as is most of summer (from mid May to August) and various weeks here and there.
Do you happen to remember the dates available for August 2015? If not it's ok because I'm checking into the Boardwalk Inn on December 8th, so I will see it for myself in the guide packet.

Upvote 0

Innkeeper's Club

All of August was included in the room discount offer if I'm not mistaken.
That's fantastic news and it puts my mind at ease knowing that it's a very good chance at getting exactly what we want.

The last two years in October 2012 and October 2013 I had been e-mailed pin codes around the same that month which I was able to use to reserve my August 2013 and August 2014 WDW trips, so I didn't need to count on the Bounceback or wait for Annual Pass or general public room discounts. However last month I didn't get a pin code around the same time, so I'm sure you get my point.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom