Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

Bacon

If this is a as big as a investment as HP was i think the land will as big!
6dcf88d74b574b4eb646c9e0d87fb88e.jpg

Jimmy Thick

Nintendo has always been planned for the fourth gate, many many years away, like I have stated long ago.

This speculation is always amusing but your talking years away from coming to pass. Japan will go down first, then maybe Orlando.

It will be what everyone wants though, the attractions won't be close to what some people have implied but I can't say anything without throwing people under the bus.

Keep the faith, and the comedy, we be full of chuckles.

Magenta Panther

I really just hope they find a way to save ET from closure. OU insiders have been hinting at it closing for a while now and I'd be quite sad if it did. I only rode it for the first time this year and I'm already a huge fan of it.

I've only ridden it once myself, and I really like it. The queue alone is amazing!

Mike S

FINALLY. After all this pokemon sun and moon leak stuff I needed some good news.
Might as well let you know that it's been said by Nintendo's Japanese Twitter that the trailer is only 3 minutes. That's totally fine for me if we also get info on a bigger event later.

Sped2424

Original Poster
Might as well let you know that it's been said by Nintendo's Japanese Twitter that the trailer is only 3 minutes. That's totally fine for me if we also get info on a bigger event later.
I expect a sizzle reel of sorts just showcasing the thing, it's name, and probably a blink and you miss it game line up. But the real details and info (pricing, exact release date, in depth on the new games) saved for their q2 earnings meeting or later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom