Nintendo partnering with Universal to make attractions.

matt78

I'm surprised we aren't hearing about something with Pokemon as well. Pokemon is still huge with kids after 20 years.

They would be crazy not to at least put a Pokemon Center in CityWalk especially if they can get some of the Japanese exclusive event pokemon as giveaways. That would be a huge draw for lots of pokemon fans. I think they are only planning on using Mario/Donkey Kong in Universal and saving everything else for when they build a 3rd park.

DarthMileZ

a pokemon center would be insane

and this

LightGunAlley1.png

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
http://screamscape.com/html/universal_studios_florida.htm

The long rumored Nintendo themed land now looks to be locked in for Orlando in 2020. As Nintendo themed attractions are planned to first open in Japan in 2018 and Hollywood in 2019, look for Universal to take everything they learn from those first two versions to perfect the Orlando version, which will likely be the biggest one of them all.

While things are still in development, the land is expected to replace the current Kids Zone area, and feature at least two major attractions and possibly a number of smaller kiddie attractions, as well as a likely retheme of the existing Woody Woodpecker Nuthouse coaster.

KingOfEpicocity

I do have to say Universal has enough screen based attractions at the moment. Not really a negative but you need a mix of attractions or it gets old. Hasn't gotten old to me yet but.....

whats gotten old to me is the exact same ride reskinned.. i want something truly new

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom