NFL 2015 Offseason Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Ryan Mathews agrees to terms with the Eagles.

This injury prone player should pair nicely with injury prone Sam Bradford. But if they can both be healthy, they'll be good.

PUSH

Original Poster
11041754_894212863958736_7938128577402932530_n.jpg

R W B

When I first heard Jummy Graham was traded I said to myself "ok, we must of gotten Sherman in return!" Then I found out we only got a OL and the 31st pick and I wasn't very happy. After thinking it over for a few hours though It's a smart move. We needed to upgrade our o line to protect Brees and we did greatly with a pro bowl center! Graham on the other hand I think is actually on the decline, he's never been able to block great and for a man of his size he doesn't like going over the middle at all, he's afraid to get hit. I wish him the best of luck although I wish it wasn't Seattle lol. It also frees up even more cap space now that hopefully we can get to work on our defense strongly!

PUSH

Original Poster
The Bears GM said today that Cutler is their starting QB. Yikes. Just goes to show how weak the QB class is in both free agency and the draft this year.

NYwdwfan

Jets signing Cromarte again. He's not my favorite - takes a LOT of dumb penalties (holding and pass interference)but he is a tremendous upgrade from what they have, and it will make Revis happy, so I'm happy. Time for OTAs yet?

PUSH

Original Poster
News of the day:

- Ben Roethlisberger signs contract extension with Steelers
- Nick Fairley to Rams
- Percy Harvin to Bills
- CJ Spiller to Saints
- Darren McFadden to Cowboys

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom