Next 'land' for Hollywood Studios

@DisneyBryan

Original Poster
So post Star Wars and Toy Story, what do you think will be the next added land to Hollywood Studios? Will we finally get an Indiana Jones themed mini-land with a Raging Spirits style coaster or EMV Adventure ride?.....or will we get a Treasure Cove clone from Shanghai with the new Pirates ride? I have no clue if either of these are in the works, it is just what I would like to see. What about you?

nickys

Premium Member
So post Star Wars and Toy Story, what do you think will be the next added land to Hollywood Studios? Will we finally get an Indiana Jones themed mini-land with a Raging Spirits style coaster or EMV Adventure ride?.....or will we get a Treasure Cove clone from Shanghai with the new Pirates ride? I have no clue if either of these are in the works, it is just what I would like to see. What about you?

I would love Indy-Land. But please can we keep the stunt show, just updated and refreshed? It's my sentimental favourite, after they took away Backlot tours and SOA. And now GMR, not to mention OMD (sigh).

goofyyukyuk

As much as I would love an Indy land, I don't see Disney turning around and starting up another major project right after Toy Story and Star Wars lands. Maybe 7-10 years down the road, but if they do have money they are setting aside for a future HS project, I hope they would redirect that to Epcot or MK

copcarguyp71

I would say let's see what they have to offer with the two new lands before looking farther into the future. If they hit it out of the park with these lands then by all means dream away but if the new lands fall short, have untenable infrastructure or unmanageable long lines then I would say to fix what they have before moving on. Sorry...is my pessimism showing?

EOD K9

I say make the next land the Oldies Extravaganza with an actual park completed dedicated to old rides brought back to life....gawd I miss Horizons and Journey Into Imagination with Dreamfinder. :(
Would never happen, but it would be nutty to see a park with an eclectic theme of random show buildings. You'll see Mr. Toad's in the old Fantasy Land theme, Horizon's, a giant Lagoon for 20,000 Leagues, Alien Encounter, and on and on. It will be hub and spoke, the only difference being the land will be what park it was from. MK off of one spoke, Epcot off another, etc.

StoneCutter589

Since some of the park is already themed in this directions... how about a TV Land. It would fit in with Tower of Terror and 50's Prime Time Cafe.
Also, since most of the entrance of the park is classic/nostalgic Hollywood, perhaps something could be worked around that...developing the area bit more.

FettFan

I want to see a proper ToonTown.
Not the goofy Mickey's ToonTown Fair from the Magic Kingdom, but the honest-to-goodness ToonTown as it appeared in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

To get there, you would just go through the ToonTown Tunnel, which would be situated between Rock N Roller Coaster and the Tower of Terror.
toontowntunnel.png

With a new version of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, where J. Thaddeus Toad is the fire chief of ToonTown.
Toad+and+Company2.jpg

TALLY HO!

And a revamped version of the Roger Rabbit ToonTown Trolley ride....but instead of Roger, theme it to Oswald's "Trolley Troubles" short.
toontown_transit_sm.jpg

And an Oswald Meet and Greet! It's LONG overdue!
oswald-tokyodisneysea.jpg

orlando678-

I think the park needs more Lucas(indiana jones), pixar ( monsters inc., cars), some disney live action ( into the woods, pirates of the caribbean, tron, alice in wonderland), muppets ( some kind of coaster and muppet movie ride) and after that they could add whatever they want like idk marvel, tim burton, maybe even ghibli

nickys

Premium Member
I think the park needs more Lucas(indiana jones), pixar ( monsters inc., cars), some disney live action ( into the woods, pirates of the caribbean, tron, alice in wonderland), muppets ( some kind of coaster and muppet movie ride) and after that they could add whatever they want like idk marvel, tim burton, maybe even ghibli

OK, I cannot for the life of me fathom out ghibli ....... !

cyanaye

we won't see anything for a long time in this park. however i do want an updated Movie Ride. I think they need to redo a "studio" type section, to give it its name.

Cmdr_Crimson

I want to see a proper ToonTown.
Not the goofy Mickey's ToonTown Fair from the Magic Kingdom, but the honest-to-goodness ToonTown as it appeared in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

To get there, you would just go through the ToonTown Tunnel, which would be situated between Rock N Roller Coaster and the Tower of Terror.
toontowntunnel.png

Or help Marty Mcfly to stop Biff Tannen....
CaveBTTF.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom