New WDW Today Loop (Information Channel)

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I often use the newest WDW resort tv as background music at work, and of course I only use your you tube site to do so lol. Keeps me sane lol
Awesome! I use them at work too. It definitely calms me down before I teach my wonderful Middle School Students. :)

Nelson, you're a legend in our house! We watch your videos often! Thanks a ton!

Wow! That's awesome! I'm so glad that you and your family enjoy my videos. It means a lot to know that people enjoy these videos as much as I enjoy sharing them and making the ones that I make myself. :)

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Still no update to Must Do Disney I assume?
I recorded it just to be sure, but I don't think it has been updated yet. I'll go through it this weekend and see if anything has changed.
However, I did record the new "Your Disney Resort" Channel that has recently gone live in each resort. I was at the Polynesian, and the style is similar to the WDW Today Channel posted above, but it has Polynesian graphics and animations as well as information about the resort as one would expect.

Cmdr_Crimson

I recorded it just to be sure, but I don't think it has been updated yet. I'll go through it this weekend and see if anything has changed.
However, I did record the new "Your Disney Resort" Channel that has recently gone live in each resort. I was at the Polynesian, and the style is similar to the WDW Today Channel posted above, but it has Polynesian graphics and animations as well as information about the resort as one would expect.
tumblr_lt849pWMW61qbpi3vo2_r1_400.png

What's the music that plays for it? Please let it be the same as it has been....

I honestly really enjoy these loops. Its been a past time of mine to leave it on this channel while we get ready to go to the parks in the morning! The loops from about ten years ago have always been my favorite. Chic, elevator-esque remixes of Disney songs!

TeriofTerror

Am i the only one who on arrival day I listen to the channel while unpacking? Then every time i come back to the room? While sleeping? Ok, I just never change the channel lol
I'm a Stacey addict, myself. I'm not kidding. Woe betide everyone if I don't get a full dose of Stacey Aswad on my trip. It drives my husband and daughter insane.
BTW, I also like a little "It's a grill and a cooler?" on the side. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom