New Toy Story Mania Promo Clips

TheDisneyMagic

Video is not loading here, the page loads, it could be that there are alot of people accessing the page or a problem with my connection at the moment, I will try again later.:)

lpet11984

VERY cool-- I'm pumped for this ride to get open! Thanks for posting the video.

On a side note, I love the "get your ears on" slogan-- cute!

ImagineerAndy

Original Poster
VERY cool-- I'm pumped for this ride to get open! Thanks for posting the video.

On a side note, I love the "get your ears on" slogan-- cute!

Yeah I like that too, I think it might be the new America based ad campaign for 2008, in conjunction with YOMD obviously.
Thanks, might try and get some screen grabs up later!

bauton

Hope those pull strings on the guns are made well. I can see many of them being snapped by over enthusiastic guests.

primusjim

They use the same thing on POTC at Disneyquest and there always working. It'll be fine.

Having worked at Disneyquest for several years (not currently, I'm at the studios) I can tell you that the lanyards being pulled out of the cannons by guests is pretty common. But maybe sitting in a seat right up to the cannon on toy story mania will stop people from really wailing on them like they do on pirates.

WDWFigment

All the talk about this ride has it billed as a D ticket...to me, this looks like an E-Ticket ride. I am so excited for it...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Never been a fan of carnival style attractions and this dosent look likely to convert me either. Sorry but its just a glorified Buzz, unless Im missing something.

I just dont get the relationship to the rest of the studios theme.:shrug:

Sorry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom