New Studios atractions

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The one near to Magic Carpets was once rumored to be the area for Mermaid Lagoon from Tokyo Disney Seas, and the one next to Cinemagique was at one stage going to be a sound based attraction, similar to Sounds Dangerous at MGM in WDW.

gdgourou

but nothing seem really to happen in the studios, that the reason i didn't already went to. I know that the lot newt to Carpets was planned for a possible Disney-Animators building but with all financial problem and the closure of the french branch, this project is cancelled. A mermaid theme attraction yes it's will be nice. But i really hate the Studios that is nothing else that a puzzle of Disney attractions without global theming. Onl shop and restos are .hollywood related. I hope DLRP wouldn't dynamise the resort with such attractions (mermaid & sound effect)!

marchofthecards

In DLPs defence

:)
I can understand everybody's disappointment with the Paris studios, however Disney MGM was also not as impressive when it first opened. It only opened with a handfull of attractions.

I also think DLP are being responsible, learning from their past traumas in terms of finance and losses. They opened on budget, on time and it is a success. It is us Disney die-hards that make comparissons and judgements. It will gradually bring in the revenue it needs and will go thru the phases planned. Euro Disney SCA have had heavy investment and involvement in the Val d'Europe complex and other surroundig development, so they are making progress, but you have to look where it is.

I hear Splash Mountain is a positive negotiated coming attraction, Tower of Terror I understand is being built along with California's. Walt Disney World are wanting the attractions that DLP have been blessed with, such as Cinemagique and the Stunt show.

So it's been a rocky first 10 years for DLP, however they have still delivered on fun, laughter and most importantly magic and will continue to do so for the next 10 years.

By the way, this week I am paying off the balance for my Christmas trip.

If you are going for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxng Day.....
See you there... (email me: simesnewgroove@aol.com)

Have a Disney Day.....

Simes :king:

gdgourou

I agree Disney MGM was also not as impressive when it first opened. But it was more immersive , had a landmark and some more e-ride were opened less than 2 years after opening. Nothing like in france.
Talking about attractions. In france we have lot of show or walkthru attractions. If i remember Disney MGM have Great Movie Ride, Indy Stunt Spectacular, Star Tours, Muppet, Backlstage Tour, Little Mermaid Show , Diqsney Animation and Theather of Stars as soon has 1991. There were alsi the residential street 3 soundstage, monster sound show, superstar television, histk playground, catastrophe canyon, 14 dining location and 13 shops.
Lot more than in france.
And finally tehy have in florida real production facility not miserable Disney Channel France Studios!

danauk

Please excuse me if this is a silly question but are they building a tower of terror at DLP? If so when will it open? It was one of my favourite rides in WDW when I visited this year (along with rock n rollercoaster which I plan to ride as soon as I bget to DLP next year.)

Dolfijn

Original Poster
It will not be there when you visit next year. There definitly is or was a plan to build a Tower Of Terror in the studios. The entrance with the HtH logo is already there!. You can see it in the area currently called La Terrasse. But Disneyland Paris is short on cash and plans do change so it is uncertain if and when we get a Tower of Terror

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom