New Space Mountain Mission 2 Pictures

ogryn

Has this guy not heard of JPEG's? No wonder his bandwidth is guzzled. 800KB Bitmaps!

Good pictures though ;)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
And my broadband went chug chug...

Great pics! If it looks anywhere near like this DLP will have a winner - if the music works out. I`ll really miss the Bramson score..

I`ll also miss the interior queue with its view of the actual ride, although I understand the reasons. Some of these effects look awesome - I wonder how they will stop the light spilling onto the track (surely it can`t all be UV lit?) and did anyone spot the Horizons man in the moon face (minus the rocket in his eye) next to the same DLP image?

There was a french TV ad knocking around the DLP boards over the weekend... it was down before I got a chance to grab it. If anyone sees it around can you shout?

Cheers.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
marni1971 said:
There was a french TV ad knocking around the DLP boards over the weekend... it was down before I got a chance to grab it. If anyone sees it around can you shout?

Cheers.

You didnt miss much, it was all CGI imagery of planetscapes. Reminded me of Mission Space visuals. It had no relevance to the ride at all.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
marni1971 said:
And my broadband went chug chug...

Great pics! If it looks anywhere near like this DLP will have a winner - if the music works out. I`ll really miss the Bramson score..

All this is assuming they sort out the ride quality issues. In my opinion, the number 1 thing they should be addressing in this rehab is the ride quality. That coaster has got so rough, that a lot of people wont even ride it anymore.

I agree with your comments though, the visuals and all the info so far sounds like a good change. I too will miss the Bramson score. It was (and is) one of my favorite ever park soundtracks. It fitted the dynamics of the ride and atmosphere so perfectly.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`m glad I didn`t miss much in the ad! Regarding the ride quality, I didn`t want to touch on it since I can`t believe this won`t be addressed - it features on just about every DLP board on the web, EDL SCA know it, TWDC know it, Vekoma know it, my girlfriend knows it after her first ride... you are right, but I took it as granted. Surely management won`t be that daft? Will they? Don`t say it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom