New Resort Refillable Mugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning Friends. Hopefully this hasn't been over discussed,but I've been reading today's food blog,and there's a good article on the new mugs being used at All Stars & All Music..Now apart from new coloured lids the new mugs can be used at ANY resort,:jawdrop:and there's lots more that's different.Example,after filling up your mug ( it tells you when your mug is full ) There's a 2 minute time slot before you can refill..So are you for or against this new technology.?;)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Good Morning Friends. Hopefully this hasn't been over discussed,but I've been reading today's food blog,and there's a good article on the new mugs being used at All Stars & All Music..Now apart from new coloured lids the new mugs can be used at ANY resort,:jawdrop:and there's lots more that's different.Example,after filling up your mug ( it tells you when your mug is full ) There's a 2 minute time slot before you can refill..So are you for or against this new technology.?;)
a resounding MEH . haven't used one for years

real mad hatter

Original Poster
a resounding MEH . haven't used one for years
Whit!!!:eek:..Have got them every trip..Tho last year with FREE :jawdrop: DDP,they were FREE.:jawdrop:..So fingers X that our next trip we will get FREE:jawdrop: DDP and FREE :jawdrop:new refillable mugs...Did I mention that the word FREE is my happiest word in the world..:joyfull:

Mr Toad

I like the technology behind this...we will probably buy 1 for use while at the pool if we just bring our 2 youngest (19 mo & 5 months). It would be for mommy use only. If we brought all 5 kids, different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom