New Parades

FutureCEO

Original Poster
kool pictures. those pictures are tearing me up. thanks. to bad i don't get to go this year to see the parades. But i'm working on my grandparents to take me over feb vaca.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by wdw24557
kool pictures. those pictures are tearing me up. thanks. to bad i don't get to go this year to see the parades. But i'm working on my grandparents to take me over feb vaca.

they'll be there waiting

Goofyart

MGM Parade on Oct. 4

My family spent the first week of October at WDW. We had a great time! On Thursday, October 4 we were in MGM Studios when we were approached and asked to be the Grand Marshall of that afternoon's parade. Of course we did it and had a blast. unfortunately, that is the day I decided not to carry a camera. The Disney people did use a disposable camera which provided some pictures (although quite poor). By any chance, is there anyone out there that might have taken shots of the beginning of the parade. I saw thousands of still and video cameras taking numerous pictures, but not one in my hand today.

If you have one, I would love to hear from you!

Thanks!

NADisney

Sorry to hear that Goofyart .

I was at WDW that week as well ,but we went to the Studios on monday oct 1 ,2001. To bad we did not know each other then ,we could have gottin you some pics. :eek:

"Beware of Hitchhicking Ghosts"

Maria

Re: MGM Parade on Oct. 4

Originally posted by Goofyart
. unfortunately, that is the day I decided not to carry a camera.

How did u dare to do that??!!! :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:
What were you thinking??!! :hammer:
Sorry about that.... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom