New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

Cmdr_Crimson

Speaking of which, Disney Parks uploaded this for the Disney Parks Moms Panel Overview.

Sooo? They've had the new versions out for Promotional use for AK Since May when the View was filming...Including the Articulate Chip & Dale shown on the left...
170307_gma_whoopi_16x9_992.jpg

TheOrangeBird01

When I was in Disneyland last week, I didn't pass up on the opportunity to meet Mickey Mouse. Although it was a tad awkward at some points (for one thing he was about a foot shorter than I was and he kept reaching for my hand and then me not knowing what to do I shook his hand about 4 times ...) I really enjoyed the new head sculpt. I hope it makes its way to the East Coast soon.

brb1006

I hope they will finally use the newer clothing that Mickey and Minnie are wearing soon (Minnie's dress and bow is now brighter red and the white polka dots are a different pattern).

tathompson87

Looks like Mickey and Minnie debuted their new faces in the FoF today at Magic Kingdom. Not sure if this is permanent or not. It's worth noting that they're in their old costumes but as some have pointed out, that does tend to happen if there is rain which was the case today.
https://twitter.com/wdwmickeyhunter/status/901155277214547972
Is it maybe because in the parade for tonight's party they'll be using the new heads and this is for "continuity" purposes regarding parades in MK. Were they switched anywhere else today?

tathompson87

Looking at there profile pic in guessing they changed at red carpet dreams?
He's edited some pics on his Instagram with the new heads. But it looks like they were definitely used for at least one of the "Move it Shake It" performances today. Of course they're in the Halloween parade. Minnie's M&G appears to be the old head though.

Ag11gani

All the videos videos I've watched so far they have all being talking about lions and lion roars. I wonder if theyonly have one conversation story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom