New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

Cesar R M

No....There's a difference...

Hi! I'd like to meet you!
Magic-Kingdom-Talking-Mickey-Mouse-Meet-and-Greet-Mouth-Open-fb-crop.jpg

Hi! Uh...Do you want something? A beer perhaps? We sell it in the park now....
image.jpeg

You welcome..

mickey.jpg

No Name

Alright, so I was told to give it time.

It's been over a year, and I still like the old look better. Something doesn't look right... his cheeks are too wide now, I think. To each their own, but I don't see the change as an improvement. Maybe I'll get used to it before my time is up, or before they change it again.

brb1006

Alright, so I was told to give it time.

It's been over a year, and I still like the old look better. Something doesn't look right... his cheeks are too wide now, I think. To each their own, but I don't see the change as an improvement. Maybe I'll get used to it before my time is up, or before they change it again.
The new look actually looks more accurate to his cartoon design. I think it's the eye shape and mouth design. So far I now love the new designs more than the old ones.

Jeremy P

The new look actually looks more accurate to his cartoon design. I think it's the eye shape and mouth design. So far I now love the new designs more than the old ones.
Agreed. I think this is such an improvement. I think to say otherwise would be based solely on preferring the nostalgia (which is totally fine btw). I just wish they’d hurry and get the rest rolled out. It’s been long enough.

brb1006

Agreed. I think this is such an improvement. I think to say otherwise would be based solely on preferring the nostalgia (which is totally fine btw). I just wish they’d hurry and get the rest rolled out. It’s been long enough.
And seeing them only used for promotional material is already rubbing it in.

brb1006

I think the bigger issue I have is a 90 minute wait for a meet and greet. Then again, I've never ever been someone to wait any longer then 10 minutes to see a character. Even when I was little.
Probably because Talking Mickey depending on the guests might have a long conversation. Especially if the guest speaks a different language which Mickey is able to do.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I really like this video: (from 2011)

Being able to recognize Buzz and Tigger was a smart move! I still don't understand it. Amazing bit of Disney magic!

brb1006

I really like this video: (from 2011)

Being able to recognize Buzz and Tigger was a smart move! I still don't understand it. Amazing bit of Disney magic!

I really like seeing the earlier video at Disneyland when Talking Mickey was very new to guests. I remember Mickey had more things to say to guests at the time before it was used for Mickey being a magician.

(2010)

Cmdr_Crimson

I really like seeing the earlier video at Disneyland when Talking Mickey was very new to guests. I remember Mickey had more things to say to guests at the time before it was used for Mickey being a magician.

(2010)

Still hoping that further down the road that Goofy & Donald would be created to do this...Could you imagine the interactivity between all three...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom