New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

MagicHappens1971

I've watched MRFF several times and I've noticed that they don't use their hands to control their eyes and mouth anymore. Am I missing something? It seems like Olaf doesn't use his hands either.

tathompson87

They're at Aulani now.
Capture+_2016-08-22-05-17-08.png

LongLiveTheKing

Honestly, I find them much more similar to the animated characters. I find them a bit uncanny, and much less vacant. The heads seem much smaller and really fit on the body.
That's my take on it as well. They're much closer to the cartoon style than the previous heads where they came from.

I do definitely like that Minnie doesn't have make up now, but even so, it is purely nostalgia for the old heads that makes the new ones jarring to me even though I like them.

brb1006

That's my take on it as well. They're much closer to the cartoon style than the previous heads where they came from.

I do definitely like that Minnie doesn't have make up now, but even so, it is purely nostalgia for the old heads that makes the new ones jarring to me even though I like them.
While I really love there new looks, it's going to take a while for everybody to get used to once they are all found at WDW and Disneyland (Outside of the Mickey's Friendship Faire show).

Thumper 32

I wonder if there are seen with this look at all boats or just one of them. Because I'm still waiting for video footage of the two at DCL.

Based on pictures posted so far, I think they're only changed on the Dream and Fantasy so far. I'd guess that maybe the Magic and Wonder won't be until they return from their summer itineraries in Europe and Alaska.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom