New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

Matthew

NYC would like a word with you
mickey-y-dora-que-encuentran-sus-ventiladores-22399593.jpg

Oh dear!!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 59

Nland316

The new Mickey and Minnie looks so weird next to the old characters. I really can't wait for a change for the rest. Goofy looks depressed and needs a Marie style makeover along with the Toy Story gang. Donald, Daisy, Pluto, LILO and Stitch and Chip and Dale look so off to me.
I actually think that Donald and Daisy look perfect in their current state. I believe they received an update not too many years ago, so they're fine. Queen of Hearts, Pluto, Goofy, Chip and Dale, Toy Story gang, though..
Also off topic, but wasn't Pegleg Pete supposed to be introduced as a meet and greet character last year? Around the same time as Oswald? Figured I'd ask here since it deals with characters.

brb1006

The new Mickey and Minnie looks so weird next to the old characters. I really can't wait for a change for the rest. Goofy looks depressed and needs a Marie style makeover along with the Toy Story gang. Donald, Daisy, Pluto, LILO and Stitch and Chip and Dale look so off to me.
Chip and Dale along with the Queen Of Hearts and The Tweedles really need a new look at this point.

brb1006

I actually think that Donald and Daisy look perfect in their current state. I believe they received an update not too many years ago, so they're fine. Queen of Hearts, Pluto, Goofy, Chip and Dale, Toy Story gang, though..
Also off topic, but wasn't Pegleg Pete supposed to be introduced as a meet and greet character last year? Around the same time as Oswald? Figured I'd ask here since it deals with characters.
I remember being excited when New Fantasyland opened when Pete's Silly Sideshow opened hoping this would be the first time we would see Pete at the parks.

MagicHappens1971

No one knows when the new heads are coming to DLR, let alone whether it will coincide with the end of the 60th. That's pure speculation.
Everything I've heard is the end of the 60th, but it is pure speculation. I'm just wondering when WDW will fully roll them out because as I stated earlier (imo) it looks tacky for the new heads to only be in one location.

Tay

I remember being excited when New Fantasyland opened when Pete's Silly Sideshow opened hoping this would be the first time we would see Pete at the parks.
When was the last time he's been a part of something at the parks ? He use to scare me as a child but Maleficent is way worse than him. He should be included with Mickey and Friends since they revamped his image.
Donald's to happy lol. How did I forget Queen of Hearts? She's terrible.
Chip and Dale along with the Queen Of Hearts and The Tweedles really need a new look at this point.

MagicHappens1971

I may be mistaken, but I swear the new Mickey and Minnie heads were already live with the new castle show that we saw on Saturday.
Yes, Mickey & Minnie's new heads debuted in the US when Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire debuted, but they're not featured anywhere else. That's why I asked when they would fully roll out :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom