New Joffrey's coffee Cart coming to Tomorrowland.

csmat99

Construction is taking place for the new Cart to the left of the Tomorrowland stage. The cart will open later this year.
Why does Disney continue to poison us with this bad coffee. It's little better than the toilet water NEstle served up but Disney can do way better. They need to add another Starbucks into other areas of the parks. They should put one in WS but have it themed like the Starbucks in europe and have merchandise you would find over there.

Disney-Trains

I personally prefer Joffreys to Starbucks. Not sure what "poison" csmatt tried but if you are an espresso fan I think Joffreys has an excellent espresso roast. And they usually have multiple roasts to choose from.

Since the Main Street Starbucks usually has a very long line, I am all for this! The More coffee the better in the MK!

Adam N

The foundation for the signage was added very recently and it is extremely reminiscent of original Tomorrowland signage with a white mast and a circle projecting from the side. It's awesome. This and the new Carousel of Progress sign give me warm feelings in my tummy. :)

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I personally prefer Joffreys to Starbucks. Not sure what "poison" csmatt tried but if you are an espresso fan I think Joffreys has an excellent espresso roast. And they usually have multiple roasts to choose from.

Since the Main Street Starbucks usually has a very long line, I am all for this! The More coffee the better in the MK!
Would prefer a Nero or Costa but will settle for Jofferys over staryucks

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Construction is taking place for the new Cart to the left of the Tomorrowland stage. The cart will open later this year.

N2Ejo3X.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom