New Joffrey's coffee Cart coming to Tomorrowland.

Biff215

so since they had a ribbon cutting ceremony for a coffee kiosk was i right?\
deserves its own thread right? Disney will celebrate anything.
Thought this was a joke until I saw the pictures. I realize it's an outside vendor but that's just crazy. I hope this wasn't done with the park open, some guests might think there was actually a new attraction back there. Kind of like the people at Be Our Guest asking where the ride is.

fngoofy

Why does Disney continue to poison us with this bad coffee. It's little better than the toilet water NEstle served up but Disney can do way better. They need to add another Starbucks into other areas of the parks. They should put one in WS but have it themed like the Starbucks in europe and have merchandise you would find over there.
I am a little embarrassed to say that when they had the NesCafe at the resorts, I kinda liked it. I know if was made from coffee concentrate, but I really liked it better than Starbucks (that's not saying much, I know.)

ToTBellHop

Thought this was a joke until I saw the pictures. I realize it's an outside vendor but that's just crazy. I hope this wasn't done with the park open, some guests might think there was actually a new attraction back there. Kind of like the people at Be Our Guest asking where the ride is.
They did a ribbon cutting when they opened the walkway and potties between Asia and Dinoland (at least a year before Everest opened).

Biff215

They did a ribbon cutting when they opened the walkway and potties between Asia and Dinoland (at least a year before Everest opened).
So this has been going on for a while (too long maybe?). The ribbon cutting isn't nearly as bad as the confetti explosion. That just seems a bit dramatic for a drink stand. Did Starbucks have anything on this level? Not that I feel it's justified there either, but you could argue that was a bigger deal.

Jon81uk

I would guess though it makes nice local press to show that Disney are supporting a business from Tampa, FL as well as the big multi-national Starbucks. Therefore a photo (I assume with both Disney park management and Hoffrey's management) could eb a good thing for promotion of both brands.

I do wonder how much of Joffrey's business comes from WDW though, what if Disney suddenly decided they were going to switch to Starbucks filter coffee in all the restaurants and quick service locations. Would that drop in sales be enough to cause solvency issues for Joffrey's?

Epcot82Guy

I actually think they did a great job with it. I love my Starbucks (flame away - you won't come close to the roast already on their coffee! :p). But, Joffrey's also has some tasty items. And, I know many who would prefer an alternative to Starbucks (for taste or just to avoid the line). I had found it odd that all other parks had at least one Joffrey's stand if not multiple besides MK. I welcome it.

For the Mission to Smores, reviews I've seen so far are - very tasty, super sweet dessert in a glass. Fits well for MK. Looking forward to trying it myself next trip. Though, I really would prefer to call it the ExtraChocoMallow Calorie Encounter Latte...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom