New Imagineer Introduction Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hi everyone, I'm Fox&Hound. This is my first imagineer competition and I am looooooooving it. I live up north in Maryland and am obviously obsessed about all things Disney. Favorite ride- gots ta be the people mover =) Oh and one time, Regina George punched me in the face- it was awesome!

@Fox&Hound you're added to the website roster! http://clark2332.wix.com/armchairimagineers

@Jack Pumpkinhead and @brb1006 your new nametags have been put on there as well! :D

A Music option has also been added so you can listen to a Disney loop while you read about other members! :D

Figments Friend

@Figments Friend here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

FigmentName_zpsydtklufs.png

Ooooo ..... Pretty!
I especially like the nod to 'Discovery Bay'.

Thank you!
:)

This will pair well with my real WDI name badge...

-

Crazydisneyfanluke

Well, how do you do?
I've been going to Disney since 2000. Fell in love with their night time spectaculars. Spectro and illuminations hold a special place in my heart. I would have never discovered these forums, or the massive amounts of Disney theme park music available online. I have, over the years, created countless small projects. Some of these have been a new Parade at the magic kingdom celebrating WDW, to a new castle show (The castle looked a lot like SDL with the same set up i swear this was before SDL became a rumor). I've always thought to myself, what could have been done better, where should i push my limits, and then some. Im currently pursuing a degree from UCF for business management. Also, my dream job, Is operations manager of WDW resort / MK.
Mighty pleasant greetin'

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
How's everyone doing? Good? Me too.
I've been going to Walt Disney World since before I was even 1 year old, and I've gone over 15 times since. I've also been to Disneyland twice, and Paris and Tokyo once each. Though I have loved Disney since I was little, my true obsession didn't start until 2008 when I was doing research for a trip that next January. For the longest time (until last year), I only really liked the parks. I love looking behind the scenes at how everything works, the history of every little thing in the parks, and how everything fits into everything else. I'm not that good at coming up with concepts, and it takes me a while to do so, but I really think about them when I do. My favorite type of ride is dark ride.

It appears I'm not the only fan of The Fox and the Hound around here. It's one of my top 3 Disney movies with Zootopia and The Lion King. My favorite ride in all of Walt Disney World is Splash Mountain, but my favorite park is Epcot

I'm not sure how often I'll be able to contribute, but I'll be around. See ya!

Last edited:

A foolish mortal

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to finally be here! :) I've been a bit busy lately with my exams, but I am here now!

I'm A foolish mortal! I come from a land far, far away... often known as Arendelle! I like to call it Norway! In 2008 (at age 13) I visited my first Disney park - Disneyland Paris!! After that I've just been in love with the Disney Parks! The first attraction I ever did was Phantom Manor (loved it), and I can still remember the whole ride!

I'm a very creative person! I love making stuff! That "stuff" can be anything from paintings, miniature models, halloween costumes, to movie props and so on! I love making stuff from Harry Potter, as Harry Potter is my life (Im not joking, my room is like the Wizarding World)! I can't wait to show you guys some of the things I've made! :)

Also, I love photography! I got my first DSLR back in 2010, and after that I was hooked!

My favorite Disney character is Maleficent! I'm in love with her design, her evilness, and her story in general!

I ended my first Disney CRP a year ago, and I can't wait to return for another! Epcot is definitely my favorite WDW park, but that might change when everything in DAK is completed! My all-time favorite park is Disneyland in California!

FigmentPigments

Hello, everyone.
My name is FigmentPigments, and I have been lurking for quite a while. There is so much creative talent here already that I don't know how much I can add to it, but I want to try.
As you can probably tell by my name, I have a deep appreciation for Figment, Dreamfinder and the original Imagination ride. I also think that the Tower of Terror is probably the best complete attraction Disney has ever built. Animal Kingdom is by far my favorite park. When I was a CM (I was a northern knight), I would spend my days off wandering around at that park. In fact, some of my other top rides fall into that park; Everest and Dinosaur with the Haunted Mansion being the exception. Back stories and character driven attractions/areas are what I love. The Society of Explorers and Adventurers is my current fascination and nerd obsession. My talents include some drawing and writing, and with the NHL season coming to a close, I should be able to contribute to the forum a little more. I look forward to working with many of you.

Little Green Men

Hi everyone! I go by Grand Canyon Concourse and I've been going to WDW since 1994. I've managed to stay at all of the deluxe Magic Kingdom and Epcot resorts in my many trips to the world. I have also been to Disneyland four times.

My name comes from my love for The Contemporary Resort. I remember going in 1996 for Chef Mickeys and being amazed by the view of MK. I first stayed in a tower room in 2007 and in 2009 bought a time share with my family at Bay Lake Tower. Though we still stay at other resorts, we are still based at Bay Lake Tower. I can't wait to participate with you guys!

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Well, how do you do?
I've been going to Disney since 2000. Fell in love with their night time spectaculars. Spectro and illuminations hold a special place in my heart. I would have never discovered these forums, or the massive amounts of Disney theme park music available online. I have, over the years, created countless small projects. Some of these have been a new Parade at the magic kingdom celebrating WDW, to a new castle show (The castle looked a lot like SDL with the same set up i swear this was before SDL became a rumor). I've always thought to myself, what could have been done better, where should i push my limits, and then some. Im currently pursuing a degree from UCF for business management. Also, my dream job, Is operations manager of WDW resort / MK.
Mighty pleasant greetin'

@Crazydisneyfanluke here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

LukeNametag_zpswco8k7y8.png

How's everyone doing? Good? Me too.
I've been going to Walt Disney World since before I was even 1 year old, and I've gone over 15 times since. I've also been to Disneyland twice, and Paris and Tokyo once each. Though I have loved Disney since I was little, my true obsession didn't start until 2008 when I was doing research for a trip that next January. For the longest time (until last year), I only really liked the parks. I love looking behind the scenes at how everything works, the history of every little thing in the parks, and how everything fits into everything else. I'm not that good at coming up with concepts, and it takes me a while to do so, but I really think about them when I do. My favorite type of ride is dark ride.

It appears I'm not the only fan of The Fox and the Hound around here. It's one of my top 3 Disney movies with Zootopia and The Lion King. My favorite ride in all of Walt Disney World is Splash Mountain, but my favorite park is Epcot

I'm not sure how often I'll be able to contribute, but I'll be around. See ya!

@fox_198 here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

FoxNametag_zpsbewxdvob.png

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to finally be here! :) I've been a bit busy lately with my exams, but I am here now!

I'm A foolish mortal! I come from a land far, far away... often known as Arendelle! I like to call it Norway! In 2008 (at age 13) I visited my first Disney park - Disneyland Paris!! After that I've just been in love with the Disney Parks! The first attraction I ever did was Phantom Manor (loved it), and I can still remember the whole ride!

I'm a very creative person! I love making stuff! That "stuff" can be anything from paintings, miniature models, halloween costumes, to movie props and so on! I love making stuff from Harry Potter, as Harry Potter is my life (Im not joking, my room is like the Wizarding World)! I can't wait to show you guys some of the things I've made! :)

Also, I love photography! I got my first DSLR back in 2010, and after that I was hooked!

My favorite Disney character is Maleficent! I'm in love with her design, her evilness, and her story in general!

I ended my first Disney CRP a year ago, and I can't wait to return for another! Epcot is definitely my favorite WDW park, but that might change when everything in DAK is completed! My all-time favorite park is Disneyland in California!

@A foolish mortal here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

FoolishMortal_zpsbihphmuc.png

Hello, everyone.
My name is FigmentPigments, and I have been lurking for quite a while. There is so much creative talent here already that I don't know how much I can add to it, but I want to try.
As you can probably tell by my name, I have a deep appreciation for Figment, Dreamfinder and the original Imagination ride. I also think that the Tower of Terror is probably the best complete attraction Disney has ever built. Animal Kingdom is by far my favorite park. When I was a CM (I was a northern knight), I would spend my days off wandering around at that park. In fact, some of my other top rides fall into that park; Everest and Dinosaur with the Haunted Mansion being the exception. Back stories and character driven attractions/areas are what I love. The Society of Explorers and Adventurers is my current fascination and nerd obsession. My talents include some drawing and writing, and with the NHL season coming to a close, I should be able to contribute to the forum a little more. I look forward to working with many of you.

@FigmentPigments here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

FigmentsName_zpsi6lfexy0.png

Hi everyone! I go by Grand Canyon Concourse and I've been going to WDW since 1994. I've managed to stay at all of the deluxe Magic Kingdom and Epcot resorts in my many trips to the world. I have also been to Disneyland four times.

My name comes from my love for The Contemporary Resort. I remember going in 1996 for Chef Mickeys and being amazed by the view of MK. I first stayed in a tower room in 2007 and in 2009 bought a time share with my family at Bay Lake Tower. Though we still stay at other resorts, we are still based at Bay Lake Tower. I can't wait to participate with you guys!

@GrandCanyonConcourse here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

GrandCanyonName_zpsdewya3l6.png

I'm jumping in as an observer and plan to participate next year! For years, I was a CM based in Florida, but I worked on Disney projects around the world. Now I'm elsewhere but still love the company's ideals.

@tirian here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

tirian_zpstgp4skxd.png

Hey there just wanted to introduce myself! Name's Pat, been floating around for a few years now, don't post much in these imagineering threads but love to window shop and pick up ideas lol. Some of you guys are incredible with the depth you go into imagineering new parks. *add more benches please*

@Steel City Magic here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

SteelCityName_zpsihvnlk33.png

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes

tirian_zpstgp4skxd.png

Thank you so much!

spacemt354

Chili's
As a friend of yours and a customer of your icons, it is my regret to inform you that one some of the icons; including mine; the image is found partially stuck in the right. As far as my knowledge goes, you are busy imagineering a new maze for Disney; something that has happened before in a previous mini-challenge; as part of the Triwizard Tournament finale and will be unavailable at the moment.
If that happens I would take a screenshot of it and then crop down to have it be in the center. That's what I did with mine;):)

tirian

tirian_zpstgp4skxd.png

Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom