New Imagineer Introduction Thread

DSquared

DsquaredName_zpsyqcorg7r.png
Amazing

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hey everyone, my name is Flippin'Flounder, but Spacey calls me Flippin. I'm obsessed with all things Disney, and come here to Imagineer in my free time (what a nerd) I've participated in 7 armchair Imagineering competitions, and even won The Sole Imagineer Season 2!

@Flippin'Flounder here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

FlippinName_zpsjemqj8up.png

brb1006

@brb1006 here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

brbNametag_zps9au8vnjw.png

@TheOriginalTiki here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D
TikiName_zpslvkwrm52.png

@LittleGiants'16 here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

LGNametag_zpsjte4tzbs.png
Thanks, but the Marie image is a bit hard to see. Maybe when you get a chance can you use this image instead and a bit easier to see? I do love it though.
latest

Fox&Hound

Hey gang. I found this site by mistake about a year ago. I think I was googling imagineer or something random after a recent Disney trip. Life got in the way so just now getting back in the groove for this. I grew up making several visits to WDW. Not sure how many, but probably 6or7 from age of 3-18. Then maybe 1 more up until we had our son 4 years ago. My family is Disney freaks. Mom worked part time at DStore for many years and new SIL was several characters at MK for a number of years as well. We didn't set out to Disneyfy our son, just kind of happened. One day at MK when he was 8 mo, then MK and AK when he was 21/2. Then last summer we bought passes with intention of 2 trips. So we did a week last August and our best trip yet in Jan(weather,crowds, etc). I got a few more days in March with him with wife at home and then he stayed 5 more with his grandparents.

Needless to say, we've enjoyed the family time theses trips have given us. We may be adding to our crew of 3 for future trips depending on how a dr visit shakes out next Friday. We are nervously optimistic based on some bad luck recently. so that will bring a whole new adventure with 2 to worry about.
How Disney spoiled is our son? I showed himShanghai POTC last week, and the first thing out of his mouth, after he asked to watch it 3 more times, was can we go there tomorrow.
Sorry to ramble on. Love this site and the fun creative outlet it provides. I'm probably not as critical as most of the shape of the parks because I've seen how much fun we have. I do see how much better it could even becomethough. Favorite all time rides are probably the deceased Mr Toads wild ride, and the people mover. Hard to pick a favorite park, but probably Epcot, even in its current state. I love to travel.

Hope everything works out at the doctors....

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hi everyone, I'm Fox&Hound. This is my first imagineer competition and I am looooooooving it. I live up north in Maryland and am obviously obsessed about all things Disney. Favorite ride- gots ta be the people mover =) Oh and one time, Regina George punched me in the face- it was awesome!

@Fox&Hound here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

FoxampHound_zpsnkq15shm.png

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
I thank very sweetly for making the icon, especially the locomotive.:D Sadly, you were thinking of another character; Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas, who is the actual Pumpkin King. Jack Pumpkinhead is a character from The Wizard of Oz franchise. So could you change The Pumpkin King to Oz to avoid confusion?

JackName2_zps2lndhd9y.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom