New Everest Pics

imagineer boy

Original Poster
WOW! I just saw the pictures from the latest Everest update, and this ride looks sooo awesome! The way the pictures were taken of showing the track was just soo neat! I really can't wait for this ride! Any comments?:sohappy:

Flump

Kewlio !

Hiya Me Flump who asks stupid questions.

That sounds soooo cool where is it?! Soz I'm thick lol

Plz Tell Me !!!!! :)

imagineer99

Re: Thnku

Originally posted by Flump
Thankyou and your right tht does look cool :)
Thankyou agen

Take your time when responding...

As for Everest, I think it is going to be awesome. I just hope that the effects that have been announced do not get dropped.
I also hope that it is a fairly long ride experience. A ride time similar to Rockin' Roller Coaster would have me disappointed.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i totally agree.................. i think (and hope) that the ride is a lot longer the RnRC. if you are going to build a multi million $ ride, make the ride worth it and make it long.

i have always wanted a coaster to be build that last more than 5 minutes. i think there is some wooden coaster in the midwest that last a good 4 or so........................... but im talking a ride, something that you are exhausted when you get off because it was nothing but 5+ minutes of pure intensity.

just my thoughts...........................but they really dont matter b/c i have no say in the way things are run. lol

josh_e_washie

I'm sure everest will be amazing...I'm just wondering if and how they are going to integrate the spexcial effects, and what they will be. I mean I know that the Yeti chases the guests, and that there is some sort of avalanche effect....I just really want to be on the job site and look at those blueprints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

dizneeboy

Originally posted by jmaxwell007
... i think there is some wooden coaster in the midwest that last a good 4 or so........................... but im talking a ride, something that you are exhausted when you get off because it was nothing but 5+ minutes of pure intensity.

The coaster you are refering to is The Beast at Paramount Kings Island...still the best wooden coaster I've ever ridden. And yes, its looong! I Although I love being immersed in a ride for a long time, there is something said for short and intense. Always keeps them coming back for more. I still love RnRC...Another 30 sec and I think it would have been satisfying. Still a great coaster!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by josh_e_washie
I'm sure everest will be amazing...I'm just wondering if and how they are going to integrate the spexcial effects, and what they will be. I mean I know that the Yeti chases the guests, and that there is some sort of avalanche effect....I just really want to be on the job site and look at those blueprints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Yeti chasing the guests might be going a bit far. It isnt a walking animatronic. :)

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i would pay top dollar for a COPY of those blueprints of EE.

yeh, RnRC, if it went 30 sec longer into another room or even went outside for a sec i think it would be a 10 out of 10, but 8 out of 10 b/c it is a little short.

i get what you are saying about the short and sweet. i just cant stand too short and sweet.

i need to ride that wooden the beast. isnt kings island in st. louis?

dizneeboy

Nope, its right outsdie of Cincinnati, OH. They have some sweet rides there including the first indoor launched coaster (Outer limits flight of fear). If you ride it, you'll see how good we have it with RnRC. Same length, but very lacking in the themeing. Still fun though ; )

The also have the new son of beast which is the worlds first looping wooden rollercoaster. What a kick in the pants that is.

I try to go back once a year. I grew up in that area but now reside in Colorado. Go check it out!

imagineer99

Here's to hoping that the Yeti actually "lifts up" the train...

I can think of many ways to to seem like he is doing this, I just WDI doesn't let me down.

SirGoofy

From looking at these pics, it seems like EE has to open before 2006. I mean come on, they have a lot of track up already and I don't think the AAs are gonna give them that much trouble.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by SirGoofy
From looking at these pics, it seems like EE has to open before 2006. I mean come on, they have a lot of track up already and I don't think the AAs are gonna give them that much trouble.

There is of course the little matter of a 200ft mountain facade to go over it all! :) That is going to take a long time to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom