New Everest photos

Mikejakester

I finding everest to look kind of smaller than expercted... I mean the coastr is taking shape and it does not seem that Tall to me... Feels like if I was seeing splash mountain being built...

I think they had been giving it too much hype on how tall it's going to be...
:lookaroun

Shaman

The mountain itself is going to be bigger and taller than the coaster...what I'm wondering though is, if they're behind or ahead of schedule with EE...a 2006 opening seems like too long a time, if they're this far along already....unless the interior mountain effects are complicated....

:veryconfu

wild01ride

The bottom picture on the 10 May update has a boat in the bottom of the picture. Are they running the discovery boats (or whatever the heck they're called) at this time again, or what the hekc is the boat doing sailing right by??:veryconfu

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by objr
The mountain itself is going to be bigger and taller than the coaster...what I'm wondering though is, if they're behind or ahead of schedule with EE...a 2006 opening seems like too long a time, if they're this far along already....unless the interior mountain effects are complicated....

:veryconfu

Putting a rollercoaster track up is a rather quick process. Building the "mountain", theming it, and adding interior effects and show sets are time consuming. Plus, then the testing.

Shaman

Originally posted by wild01ride
The bottom picture on the 10 May update has a boat in the bottom of the picture. Are they running the discovery boats (or whatever the heck they're called) at this time again, or what the hekc is the boat doing sailing right by??:veryconfu

Inside the boat, is a small band playing live music as the boat goes around the larger portion of the river, in front the of EE.

grandmath

They didn't hype anything too much, we know the height since the beginning (199 ft), now how it will look like and if you like it or are disappointed, they can't do anything about it, it will still be 199 ft :lol:

I mean, they even relead an edited picture of Asia and how the mountain will look like when completed. The height doesn't annoy me, but I think that the sides of the mountain are too abrupt, and not enough realistic. Of course building a whoile mountain range would have been impossible but hey... that's what I think, there is the mountain peak and no other mountains around. Strange :lookaroun

Still, the mountain will be much higher (about twice the height at peak) than the trakc itself.

AndyP

With or out a mountain range, I think EE will look absolutely awesome, I don't think they will take any chances on this with the amount of money going into this!

Mikejakester

They didn't hype anything too much, we know the height since the beginning (199 ft), now how it will look like and if you like it or are disappointed, they can't do anything about it, it will still be 199 ft

:lol: it's more of a volcano than an actual mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom