News New Disney World summer 2024 ticket offers include 3-Day, 3-Park for $89 per day

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
warning star trek GIF by Anthony Antonellis

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Next up: the "Five for Three" hotel stay promotion...

I don't see any restrictions about multiple tickets... so if you were planning a 10-day trip, get one 4-day and one 3-day and save big bucks over "regular" tickets (pricing running around 150 per day in the MK).

Last edited:

Raineman

No MK for the three day, but included in the 4 day? Are they trying to drive people towards the 4 day ticket to make more $$?

Andrew25

Just adds to the summer becoming the slower season trend that’s been brewing for a few years now.
Yup - Even with the rather low crowds last summer, it was pretty miserable at times throughout the day.

No MK for the three day, but included in the 4 day? Are they trying to drive people towards the 4 day ticket to make more $$?
Nah they are driving people towards the non-MK parks. I know we talk about the "impending doom" of WDW (whether it's caused by Universal or inflicted upon themselves), but MK will always be "the" Orlando park.

It wouldn't surprise me if the next lever they pull is some sort of "Go Wild" DAK specific ticket for locals.

Purduevian

Isn't this the same discount they offered last year? Minus maybe more blockout dates?
I also used this ticket back in 2019 and bought through Undercover Tourist.

At the time it was $378.80 for the 4 day ticket (tax included). It also says "Valid through 10/07/2019"

arich35

Am I missing something? When I go to look at the 4 day 4 park pass, the price varies based on dates and is not $396+ tax for all the dates.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Just to keep things honest here, Universal constantly runs 2 for 5 days ticket promotions throughout the year as well. There could be predicted overall softness for Orlando theme parks as a whole this summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom