Never Been There

UpAllNight

Woah there's some great attractions you lot are missing out on. We were guilty of this too but ticked off loads like Country Bears, CoP this trip...and loved them. Even the spinners provide a good photo op, if you don't have to queue for it.

I'll gladly never go on Universe of Energy, Great Movie Ride, Journey into Imagination & Swiss Family Treehouse ever again...luckily Disney have taken that decision out of my hands for some of these.

Raineman

My list is pretty extensive, not sure why after 3 trips, but:
Dumbo, Laugh Floor, Country Bear Jamboree, Hall Of Presidents, Enchanted Tales With Belle, Barnstormer
Universe Of Energy, Mission Space, China Circlevision, Soarin, Illuminations
Muppetvision 3D, Fantasmic
Kali River Rapids, Triceratop Spin

I didn't include the attractions that were not open the last time I was at WDW, and I'm not sure if many on this list will disappear the next time I am there.

Last edited:

Ellen Ripley

Ive been going since the 70's, with a long break throughout the 90's.
MK: Barnstormer, Stitch, Flying Carpets, Belle's Enchanted Stories, daytime Castle shows, Dole Whip, Timekeeper
Epcot: I may have seen the Circlevision shows on my first visit in the 80's, Turtletalk, Imagination version 2, Honey I shrunk the Audience
HS: Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, American Idol, Car Stunt show, Osborne Lights, Disney Junior Live, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan Rocks, Catastrophe Canyon
AK: Finding Nemo Musical, Flights of Wonder, Lion King, Tough to be a Bug, Triceratops Spin, Conservation Station, all of Pandora

TraderSam

Ok name a WDW ride you have never rode on or show you have never been to. I have been going since 1996 and have never been on Astro Orbiter. I have just never been interested. Other than that. I think I have done everything else.
We've never watched the movie in China. We've also never done Goofy's Barnstoermer. FWIW, Test Track was One & Done, especially after the remodel. And the Lion King show in The Land.

clarabellej

I never said Circle Vision 360 shows at Epcot are boring. I like doing them every WDW trip.
Ok name a WDW ride you have never rode on or show you have never been to. I have been going since 1996 and have never been on Astro Orbiter. I have just never been interested. Other than that. I think I have done everything else.
Not sure if I am posting a reply to all?? Here goes...there are several I have never ridden Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. If I did, so long ago I don't remember. Everest, TOT, Rockin' Roller Coaster, Mission Space, Test Track, Star Tours to name a few. These all due to crazy back! Barnstormer, LOL!

MomofKatie

Never seen B&B or Disney Jr shows at DHS- none of us was interested. Never seen the Indy stunt show from the beginning- we always seem to come in about 5-10 minutes after they start.
Haven't done anything new that has opened up since Nov 2013- that was our last trip. Hopefully, we will get in another trip in 2021 or 22. Gotta get the kid through college first!

MichRX7

Premium Member
The Hoop-Dee-Do! Just made a reservation for our visit in October. Can't believe I've never been!

Awesome, it's always fun to do something new at WDW. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family has over the decades.

Last time at WDW (November 2016) we went to Trader Sam's Grog Grotto for the first time. What a riot we had, though I spent too much on souvenir drink glasses, but I just had to go home with a Nautilus. I think that made everyone else want to a take home glass as well, that or it was the fact I was buying... hmm...

MichRX7

Premium Member
Never seen the Indy stunt show from the beginning- we always seem to come in about 5-10 minutes after they start.

:eek: The beginning is the best part! You can leave right after they pull the "tourist" out of the audience. Try and catch it next time, you will like it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom