Never Been There

soxpackersdisneyhawks

MK: Enchanted Tails with Belle, Riverboat
Epcot: Pixar Festival, Shows in World Showcase
MGM: Beauty and the Beast, Disney Junior, Frozen Sing a Long, Voyage of Little Mermaid
AK: Finding Nemo Musical, Flights of Wonder, Festival of Lion King, Avatar rides

graphite1326

Original Poster
Ok name a WDW ride you have never rode on or show you have never been to. I have been going since 1996 and have never been on Astro Orbiter. I have just never been interested. Other than that. I think I have done everything else.
I FORGOT! I have never been to "Frozen" at Norway and never will. I am boycotting.

DfromATX

Let's see...
MK - teacups, river boat, and country bears
Epcot - the Michael Jackson thing (yes I know it's not there anymore), Ellen, and Figment

I think I've done just about everything else except of course Pandora.

danyoung56

I try to do everything unless there's a good reason why not to. That said, I've never done WDW's Dumbo (though I've been on DL's many times) or the Aladdin spinner in Adventureland. And I've never done Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, cuz I don't like the over the shoulder restraints. Other than that I think I've done everything at least once.

DfromATX

I've never done the Enchanted Tiki Room, and since none of these existed the last time I was there: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Little Mermaid, Test Track 2.0, Soarin' Around the World (I HAVE been on the original Soarin many times).

We did the Tiki Room once just to do it. It was horrible. Now I'm scared to do Country Bears.

ToyStoryMiss

Mission:SPACE. Never have, never will. I don't want to know if I have any unknown medical conditions :hungover: (also the rides in Pandora, but I'll be on them in less than 2 months!)
EDIT: Also haven't been to Turtle Talk with Crush or the Disney Jr. show.

Last edited:

DisneyPrincess5

Been going since 1990. Some things I have never done the Swiss Family Tree House, Carousel, Barnstormer, Triceratop Spin
Space Mountain, Country Bear Jamboree, Peter Pan's Flight, Mission Space, Turtle Talk with Crush, Living with the Land, Rock n Roller coaster, Muppetvision 3D, Toy Story Mania, Expedition Everest, Winged Encounters, Kali River Rapids
Whoa...we need to get you to WDW ASAP!

Roakor

I don't recall much of the visit in 76,I was only 6. I do know I didn't get to ride Dumbo then. (i recall riding 20k multiple times). I wanted to but was unable. I don't remember if we ran out of tickets or if it was just late, the line was long and my parents wanted to leave. By the time we went back in 88 I didn't have any interest in riding. Since I was a teenager and that was a kiddy ride. However now that I am older I have no such silly notions and its still on my list to ride some time in the future. Not counting recent openings of pandora I think that is the only attraction I have not been on in WDW, that is currently operating.

Princess Leia

Well, to start with, anything that came out after March 2008.

Also- Tower of Terror, Aerosmith, Figment, Energy, Space Mountain, Astro Orbiters, Test Track, Mission: Space, Stitch, or Dinosaur.

Darkzeid25

MK- Space Mountain, Haven't been on the 7 Dwarves either but I haven't been back since it opened
Epcot- Test Track, Mission Space (going to try the green version in November now that it's more kid friendly), Frozen
Hollywood- Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster
AK- Everest, Kali River Rapids, Pandora
Not really big into thrill rides.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The only things I can think of are Colortopia at EPCOT, Frozen Sing Along show, and Disney Jr. Live on Stage! (I have seen Playhouse Disney live when I was little tho) and a majority of streemosphere entertainment... I've honestly been on everything!

I'll say that I never got to experience American Idol Live when it was there, but it also never sparked an interest to me.

EDIT: I have yet to visit Pandora, but I'm going to this coming week!

BasiltheBatLord

MK:
All spinner rides except Dumbo
Main Street Vehicles
Railroad (I've ridden it in DL though)
Treehouse
Riverboat
Prince Charming Carousel
Speedway

Epcot:
Living With the Land
All of the Circle Vision stuff

DHS:
Midway Mania (Done it in DL)
Disney Junior Show

AK:
Tough to be a Bug
Everything in Africa except Kilimanjaro
Maharajah
Nemo Musical

and then there's a bunch of stuff I've done but not in over a decade, like Energy, Tom Sawyer Island, PeopleMover etc.

WannaBWendy

Have never ridden Rockin Roller Coaster. Had myself all psyched up for it. Got to the Fast Pass entrance, scanned our bands and in our party of 10 my 15 yr old DD got left off the fast passes. So I handed my band over to her and headed to the unload area. So that's one of the big deals for my family that I am left out of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom