Neil Patrick Harris Said...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What would be the problem with him telling the story?
By the way, I saw the CV with Brian Dennehy last week. YOU ROCK BRIAN!!
For a normal even slightly open minded person not a thing. Unfortunately not everyone is a normal even slightly open minded person.

slappy magoo

What would be the problem with him telling the story?

By the way, I saw the CV with Brian Dennehy last week. YOU ROCK BRIAN!!

The same people who have problems with Mary Cheney having a kid with her long-time partner, and who would support legislation to forbid gays from being legally married, might have a problem with a recently-out Neil Patrick Harris allowing the story of Jesus to emanate from his sinful, sinful lips.

*I* don't have a problem with Harris' involvement in the presentation. Obviously, Jimbo was trying to make it as clear as possible *HE* doesn't have a problem with Harris' involvement, either. But rest assured, there's some small-minded bigot somewhere out there, who's going "hold on, now, hold the phone, now, hold up a dang-dong minute there...that fella...who uses his voice to bill and coo to other fellers...who uses his lips to do unspeakable sinful things with another man...they allowed him to talk about MY baby Jesus? In PUBLIC? IN DISNEY WORLD?!?!?!

But, on the plus side, maybe they'll do another one of those wonderful boycotts of the parks, which will insure them to be late-night talk show fodder for a couple of days, plus they won't be in the parks m__________g it up for the rest of us. Works for me. :)

Raven66

The same people who have problems with Mary Cheney having a kid with her long-time partner, and who would support legislation to forbid gays from being legally married, might have a problem with a recently-out Neil Patrick Harris allowing the story of Jesus to emanate from his sinful, sinful lips.

*I* don't have a problem with Harris' involvement in the presentation. Obviously, Jimbo was trying to make it as clear as possible *HE* doesn't have a problem with Harris' involvement, either. But rest assured, there's some small-minded bigot somewhere out there, who's going "hold on, now, hold the phone, now, hold up a dang-dong minute there...that fella...who uses his voice to bill and coo to other fellers...who uses his lips to do unspeakable sinful things with another man...they allowed him to talk about MY baby Jesus? In PUBLIC? IN DISNEY WORLD?!?!?!

But, on the plus side, maybe they'll do another one of those wonderful boycotts of the parks, which will insure them to be late-night talk show fodder for a couple of days, plus they won't be in the parks m__________g it up for the rest of us. Works for me. :)

Ok, this made me laugh out loud. :lol: You are too funny.

I think NPH is really funny in How I met your Mother. After so many years in the biz, it's nice to see him get some recognition.

Oh man, I saw Edward James Olmos do the processional tonight and by golly it almost made me want to believe again.

Anyhow, It was awesome though. The choir was amazing like always and it was extra packed today but my friend and I wanted to see olmos and so we waited about an hour and a half to get pretty nice seats. I don't know if anyone has seen olmos before since he's done it 4 other times in the past but everytime he does it, he reminds me of the announcer that does the previews for movies. :lol: I KID YOU NOT!

I can't wait to see Gary Sinise this week!!

CThaddeus

I knew he was a big fan of Disney back in '93 when Toontown at Disneyland opened. He and I just happened to be there checking it out for the first time, and he was literally running from place to place saying, "This is so cool." I tried to catch him on video, but naturally my camcorder battery died after about a second. What surprised me most, though, was that he was there with the girl who was playing his girlfriend on "Doogie Howser" at the time - Robyn Lively - and wasn't even paying any attention to her. I mean, I'm an incredible Disney nut, yet when I saw her I forgot all about Toontown. Maybe that's when I also realized he must be gay...
I'm glad he's finally getting the credit he deserves. He's an incredible actor, but after "Doogie" has only ended up in junk like "Starship Troopers." Sorry to those of you who liked it (I was even an extra in it), but it was a painful film for me to watch, and even more painful to watch him stuck in it. I wish I'd caught him in "Rent" when he was in it. That was probably pretty amazing.

hammysammy59

NPH's sexuality just makes his turn in Harold and Kumar as a drugged-up womanizing maniac funnier.

Also, awesome to see a celeb that's as huge an EPCOT nut as we are. :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Oh man, I saw Edward James Olmos do the processional tonight and by golly it almost made me want to believe again.
Anyhow, It was awesome though. The choir was amazing like always and it was extra packed today but my friend and I wanted to see olmos and so we waited about an hour and a half to get pretty nice seats. I don't know if anyone has seen olmos before since he's done it 4 other times in the past but everytime he does it, he reminds me of the announcer that does the previews for movies. :lol: I KID YOU NOT!

I can't wait to see Gary Sinise this week!!
Out of all the speakers this year he was the one I wanted to see most.

SpongeScott

Your pre-conceived bias against someone out there is no different than the pre-conceived bias they would have. Just as their ranting would be of no benefit, neither is your post grilling them.

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom