Neil Patrick Harris Said...

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
At the start of the late Candlelight Processional last night, Neil Patrick Harris (that's Doogie Howser MD for those are having trouble placing him) said...

"I'm the biggest Epcot nerd, I buy the extinct attraction DVDs"

Thought everyone here would appreciate knowing he said that to a crowd of about 1000 and a mass choir.

wild01ride

That's awesome.
No disrepect, but I can't say I'm a die-hard fan of his or anything. But hey, I give props to anyone who is: (A) a self-proclaimed "Epcot nerd", (B) buys extinct attraction DVD's and I give double points to someone who's both!

Here's to Neil Patrick Harris for giving the Epcot shout-out!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Not just a right -- Just wondering if an unruly mob formed. I'll leave it at that.

No. *sigh*

But it wa the busiest Candelight i've seen so far. All the seats taken and then a nice buffer of people crowding the standing room only perimeter of the theater - so it seems it was quite popular.

banimall

Did an IMDb search and his list of credits is a mile long to include appearing in "The Best of Disney:50 Years of Magic" and don't forget Harold and Kumar.

GoofyMom2

I would have loved to see him at the Candlelight Processional.....I am sure he did a wonderful job....

I got to see brian Denehy......his rich voice really added to the reading.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom