National Scrapbooking Day Challenge Prize invovled!!!!

Disneyfalcon

Very nice Jenn!! You know that paper is near and dear to my heart!!!:)

I want to know what the top 10 are!! Would you retype them out for us?

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
great motivation, jessica, thanks! i was just wondering if i wanted to do any scrapping tonight, and by golly, i think i do:ROFLOL:

Fran98765

Great page Mouselvr. Great idea using the strips.

I got many free Mickey digital elements from these two blogs. I used several from Seebee's on my top 10 layout, I just recently discovered Britt-ish Designs, but both have free Disney stuff on their blogs.

http://seebeesfreebies.blogspot.com/
http://brittishdesigns.blogspot.com/

I also used "mouse-like" items from Glenda Ketcham on my layout.

http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/di...ge=product_info&cPath=26_126&products_id=1920

And if you are considering buying that, wait til tomorrow when the sales start for National Scrapbook Day!

Coree

Well so much for going to bed early tonight to catch up on my sleep. :lol:

Top10copy-1.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
Sorry for the quality of these pics, there was a glare. Also sorry for so many pics, but I wanted to include the pics of the flip elements I included. This turned out to be a layout that I spent alot more time than I thought I would. I don't know if you can read the journaling or not, but its all about a trip to WDW with my sister and Grammy in 2004. Ended up being very emotional as well!!
Also-great pages, Jenn and Fran!

IMG_0246.jpg

This is what's inside the #10
IMG_0247-1.jpg

page 2:
IMG_0248.jpg

here's what's inside "the balloon story"
IMG_0249-1.jpg

Coree

Great pages, Amber. I love those flip elements! (The balloon story made me cry--so sweet and special!)

mouselvrmom

Those are wonderful pages, Coree and Amber! I love how you both got a shot of each of your top ten things! This is really a great challenge!

Thanks everyone for saying they liked mine. Tammy, I thought of you when I was using my paper! :) My top ten was: 10 meeting and eating with characters, 9 enjoying the beautiful scenery, 8 riding haunted mansion holiday, 7 feeling a million miles from home, 6 eating at the blue bayou, 5 watching a christmas fantasy parade, 4 riding the matterhorn, 3 spending time in fantasyland, 2 watching believe in holiday magic, and 1 spending time as a family. OMG- I am such a dolt! I just realized that I forgot a fave- meeting a friend from the magic should have been on there before one of those! :eek::kiss:

Disneyfalcon

Those are wonderful pages, Coree and Amber! I love how you both got a shot of each of your top ten things! This is really a great challenge!

Thanks everyone for saying they liked mine. Tammy, I thought of you when I was using my paper! :) My top ten was: 10 meeting and eating with characters, 9 enjoying the beautiful scenery, 8 riding haunted mansion holiday, 7 feeling a million miles from home, 6 eating at the blue bayou, 5 watching a christmas fantasy parade, 4 riding the matterhorn, 3 spending time in fantasyland, 2 watching believe in holiday magic, and 1 spending time as a family. OMG- I am such a dolt! I just realized that I forgot a fave- meeting a friend from the magic should have been on there before one of those! :eek::kiss:

Aren't you so sweet!!:)

Great page Coree!! I love the blocking look. You fit so much on there and it still looks so clean.

Amber I love your page too!! The hidden journaling is wonderful!

Disneyfalcon

Okay, it's official. I will not be able to participate in this challenge, nor will I be scrapbooking on National scrapbook day. Or maybe ever again until we move...

We have mice!!! :eek: And we trapped them in my scrapbooking room!! :eek::eek: I can not go out there!!

Last night I saw one running across the living room. Minor freak out. After I saw it dart around 4 more times I was completely unnerved. Dh tried to find him and he darted into the scrapbooking room. Well the good news is my room used to be a porch so there's a sliding glass door going out to it. I shut the door, from the safety of standing on the couch of course! :lol:

This morning hubby was out there and looking around. He picked up an afghan the kids had left on the floor and two more mice (he thinks they're bigger then the one we saw last night) fell out!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I may be checking into a hotel tonight...

eagles

alright you all, you ready for this? i am going to post a layout, the first page i have done in weeks. it is not the top 10, so i changed the title. i was running out of time. anyway here you go. at least i tried and submitted something.

memories.jpg

Coree

Ooooooh, I really like that page. I love the contrast of the black & white background and then the colorful flowers!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
eagles-I love the flowers!!! they are too cute!
tammy-sorry about your mice problem, hope its taken care of soon! little ironic, isn't it though, us all scrappin' Disney and you have mice!! ok, maybe not so funny.:ROFLOL:

Disneyfalcon

Let me emphasize, these mice are not as cute as Mickey!! :lol: And yes, I do see the irony in my love of one mouse and complete fear of others!!:lol:

Beautiful page eagles!! I love those flowers. They look so real!

jessicaj

Original Poster
You guys are totally rockin' this challenge. You still have all day to put up your layout. So if your scrappin still today have a magical scrapping day. LOL

Oh and sorry about your little mice problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom