National Scrapbooking Day Challenge Prize invovled!!!!

jessicaj

Original Poster
Ok Scrapbookers! This Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day. So to honor this special holiday with a Disney twist I am going to challenge all of you to make a Disney Layout titled "Top 10" It can be top 10 rides, characters, songs movies, etc. So basically anything Disney related with that title. When you are done post your layout here. I will choose a winner at random to get a Disney Scrapbooking supply pack. ( I know some vendors :animwink:) Plus I threw in some things of my own to add to the mix. I will choose one winner by Sunday May 4th.

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!!
Jess

k.hunter30

How generous of you, Jessica! Thank you!
I didn't knwo that Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day! A friend of mine and I had already planned on scrapbooking tomorrow, but I'll still be working on the baby scrapbook for my friend. I'll have to join in next time!

mouselvrmom

That does sound like fun. I just realized that today was friday and that you meant two days from now. :lol: I have dance competitions this weekend, so I'll have to see if I have any time to pull anything together. But really a neat idea! :)

Fran98765

Here's my top 10 Disney LO. :) Thanks for a fun challenge!

wdw2006sfavorites.jpg

jessicaj

Original Poster
Great page!

Come on I know you can fit in a layout over the weekend. Thats what late nights are for right? Plus I won't pick a winner until late Sun or even on Monday Morning so you have all weekend to do it. I am going to be working on mine on Sat. night at the crop we are having at my LSS.

Maybe I need to post a pic of the loot you can win to motivate you all a little more.

(P.S. we do these kinds of challenges all the time on Scrapbook related boards and I thought this would be a great thing to do here because it has my two loves- scrpabooking and Disney, how can you go wrong? So don't let my first challenge be a flop!!!!LOL)

k.hunter30

Wow Fran! Great page, and how quick!

I love that the center photo was of "family time." What a wonderful page! It looks like you spent a lot more time on it than you probably did!

Fran98765

Well... it wasn't as fast as you think, I already had it from someone's top 10 challenge on a scrap site forum. :) I had to choose a Disney theme for it of course!

If you want to disqualify it for being premade, that's fine, I can make something else!

Coree

Very cool page, Fran. I love all those Disney embellishments too. I remember someone asking this in one of the threads before and I don't remember the answer. Is there a good site for free (preferably) digital Disney elements?

mouselvrmom

So I did manage to get a page done. I'm glad you mentioned this challenge, Jessica, it was really fun! You probably can't read my top 10 because I had to make it small to fit on there, but it's there. :) Sorry, I guess my resizing didn't work so well. :eek:

IMG_2088.jpg

k.hunter30

So I did manage to get a page done. I'm glad you mentioned this challenge, Jessica, it was really fun! You probably can't read my top 10 because I had to make it small to fit on there, but it's there. :) Sorry, I guess my resizing didn't work so well. :eek:

IMG_2088.jpg
Ooo! I just love the way you listed your top 10 on the strips of paper using brads! It look so nice, and it's something I wouldn't have thought to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom