Mystery Project at Epcot

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
As far as I know there's nothing substantial in the short term coming to Epcot. As far as I know.
This reminds me of the Don Dorsey page a few years back that got everyone all excited about a new nighttime show for Epcot.

From what I remember Dorsey was promoting it as a secret project on his website. There had been "leaks" of it occurring from those in the know, and then the plug was pulled at the last minute.

Argh, it terrifies me whenever I hear of Epcot 'mystery projects'... not only does it mean that Disney might take an existing attraction and make it worse (as they did with Journey into the Imagination, Spaceship Earth, Horizons/Mission Space), but Captain EO is always rumored to be on the chopping block! I think I am the only person who loves that attraction, and that makes me so sad!
I love it!

P_Radden

What are the odds that Future World will eventually be re-purposed and re-named. How much of it TODAY actually pertains to the future?

Monoblanco13

What are the odds that Future World will eventually be re-purposed and re-named. How much of it TODAY actually pertains to the future?

Well according to everyone don't hold your breath and just take it as it is. I think I may need a break from these boards and put back on my rose tinted glasses, think I like it better that way as it doesn't seem like there is anything we could really do about it unfortunately.

It reminds me of Disney Quest. Technology is advancing at a tremendous rate and Disney are not matching (or even trying to) it. The last time I was in Future World (two years ago) there wasn't even WiFi!? Maybe Disney should change the theme? Or get a company like Apple to sponsor Future World as a whole and allow it to do what it wants?

Progress.City

As much as I realise that Future World needs a serious face-lift, I'm not quite ready to let go of the awesome music loop.

I'd be devastated if it ever disappeared.
Well, assuming (not!) that Future World will inevitably be getting a Galactic Empire Star Wars facelift, you will probably be disappointed when the loop music is changed to this:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom