'MyMagic+' rollout for all Annual Passholders taking place within the next few weeks

tagrd

As of last night I too was stuck with the "shipping mid March" status. We are annual pass holders who have a trip planned in mid April off property. I had contacted Disney Wednesday to ask about Fastpass+ because I wanted to start planning at the 30 day window. I was asked if I received an email stating that the bands were shipped. After replying that I hadn't, I was told that I couldn't make Fastpass+ reservations until the Magic Bands were created and linked to the account. This morning I longer have the "shipping mid March" saying next to affiliation. Now it just says 1 word "status". However, there are now Magic Bands above our passes right below in the manage status section. When I click on each band there is an ID #, so I'm thinking FINALLY today's the day. NOPE. Fastpass + still locked and that stupid WE'RE SORRY pop up. Anyone else have anything similar happen? Has anyone staying off property made Fastpass+ reservations prior to the Magic Bands shipping?

erins3204

As of last night I too was stuck with the "shipping mid March" status. We are annual pass holders who have a trip planned in mid April off property. I had contacted Disney Wednesday to ask about Fastpass+ because I wanted to start planning at the 30 day window. I was asked if I received an email stating that the bands were shipped. After replying that I hadn't, I was told that I couldn't make Fastpass+ reservations until the Magic Bands were created and linked to the account. This morning I longer have the "shipping mid March" saying next to affiliation. Now it just says 1 word "status". However, there are now Magic Bands above our passes right below in the manage status section. When I click on each band there is an ID #, so I'm thinking FINALLY today's the day. NOPE. Fastpass + still locked and that stupid WE'RE SORRY pop up. Anyone else have anything similar happen? Has anyone staying off property made Fastpass+ reservations prior to the Magic Bands shipping?

That's strange! I'm a local AP and I was able to use FP+ before my bands were shipped. You should still be able to book FP+ if your current AP is linked to your account.

btw - I got an email today that my bands have shipped!

Sped2424

I got a black discount card, I don't think seasonal passholders get a discount card at all. I am an annual passholder and not a premium passholder.

Terry Watkins

Got my AP magic band in the mail today. Finally! It wasn't in the incredibles box, but a box that states Annual Pass holder's on it. Overall looked very nice. Now off to Disney for spring break next week to try it out!

Attachments

• 10147046_4106908408536_1752784090_o.jpg
    10147046_4106908408536_1752784090_o.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 64

bweaver1985

My son just also moved from the shipping mid March status to shipping soon. He has had availability to use FP+ though for a couple of weeks now.

Mine has changed to this also. Hopefully it doesnt mean it will be longer than mid-march. Hopefully it means shipping within a few days.

bweaver1985

Wierd it was alternating between shipping soon and "Your MagicBands are being customized and will ship soon. Annual Passholder orders will begin shipping in mid-March." Now its back to Mid-March

horizons82

It took me a while before I was finally able to customize my AP MB and now it's taking a while for my shipping status to change. It makes me wonder if perhaps the same order in which APs were notified they were able to customize their MBs is the same schedule they are on to be shipped. It looks like I'll be near the end of both :rolleyes:

bweaver1985

It took me a while before I was finally able to customize my AP MB and now it's taking a while for my shipping status to change. It makes me wonder if perhaps the same order in which APs were notified they were able to customize their MBs is the same schedule they are on to be shipped. It looks like I'll be near the end of both :rolleyes:

They are not using the same shipping schedule. Friend of mine became eligible 5 days after me and already got hers.

alissafalco

I have a seasonal resident Florida AP. I was able to make FP+ selections and order my band. It was just switched from the "shipping in mid march" to "Your MagicBands are being customized and will ship soon".

tagrd

So I spoke to an agent via the chat feature on the MDE site this afternoon. He mentioned my issue was some sort of internal problem with the site and to call tech support at 407-939-7765. Best advice I've ever received. Extremely knowledgeable woman was extremely helpful. She spent 30 mins trying to fix the issue. I believe she needed to re-link my annual passes, but needless to say she was able to fix the issue and I just made 3 days worth of fastpass+ reservations. For anyone having issues, I highly recommend calling that # because the 4 people I spoke with prior seemed to not know the policies or how to fix the problem I was having. Thanks for the responses and the help !!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom