My live Fantasy tour trip report!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
All I can say is WOW :eek:

This ship is AWESOME!!!!:sohappy:

Cannot wait to board in August!!

And thanks a million for the shots of O' Gills Tammy! Looks like I could be spending a bit of time there :ROFLOL:

Can't wait to see the rest :wave:

pinkrose

Great report!!! Tammy, you always take the best pictures! The ship is beautiful! I just love the Toy Story and Fairy rooms. How fun!

J looks thrilled to be standing beside Satellite Falls, in the rain :ROFLOL:

StageFrenzy

I already thought there was too much kid traffic in the adult area on the dream, is it really a family pool?

Satellite falls is where the bench was that nobody seemed to sit on right?

mickeysshoes

I missed this Mickeyshoes! Both! I was trying to stick to the iPhone but every time I uploaded a picture the battery level dropped alarmingly! :lol:

The train did have wifi! And plugs! I was so sad I didn't bring a charger!

Thanks very much!!

And thanks for all your hard work (fun work) yesterday. She looks aswesome I now I need to talk the DH into a trip....guess we are looking at 2014 :eek:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
FLASHBACK! This pic made me shutter. That seat right there closest to the camera was the location of my toe-mauling on the Dream. When I saw this my toe started stinging again. :cry:

I totally thought of you! :eek:

I love it! This spot looks like heaven...well...without the rain... :cool:

I loved loved this spot. Theren's a bench around the middle to sit on and relax. It was just awesome.

Oh no. Really?! No plexi-walls or anything to buffer the ruckus??? Oh geez...what are they thinking???

No!! Isn't that crazy? Really not a good idea.

You're kidding me!!! Really?!?! Like in a really great, disbelief way! Really?!?! The boys will be thrilled beyond words! Then, of course, they'll fuss at me for pushing our first Fantasy cruise to a year from now. :lol:

Yes!! I knew you would be so excited! Well the boys would! IOf course now they're going to want you to go on the Fantasy ASAP! I saw the xbox screens up and assumed no Playstation. I asked if it was just xbox and Wii when I was walking out. He said, "Yes and Playstation"!! :lol:

Loved it, Tammy! Cannot wait to see the good pics on your big camera! :sohappy:

Thanks, Kelly!! Free dining came out this morning so it's a little crazy here, but I'll get to work on the other pictures soon! :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
All I can say is WOW :eek:

This ship is AWESOME!!!!:sohappy:

Cannot wait to board in August!!

And thanks a million for the shots of O' Gills Tammy! Looks like I could be spending a bit of time there :ROFLOL:

Can't wait to see the rest :wave:

I think you'll feel at home in there, Crush! :)

Great report!!! Tammy, you always take the best pictures! The ship is beautiful! I just love the Toy Story and Fairy rooms. How fun!

J looks thrilled to be standing beside Satellite Falls, in the rain :ROFLOL:

Thanks, Elizabeth! Jenell was such a good sport! :lol:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I already thought there was too much kid traffic in the adult area on the dream, is it really a family pool?

Satellite falls is where the bench was that nobody seemed to sit on right?

It is. I had read it would be and we double checked the signs nearby. It's a little crazy. I'm not sure how long it will remain a family pool.

Yes! Satellite Falls is on the top deck as far forward as you can get. There are tons of lounge chairs and quiet space. It's going to be so popular!

Thanks very much!!

And thanks for all your hard work (fun work) yesterday. She looks aswesome I now I need to talk the DH into a trip....guess we are looking at 2014 :eek:

Thanks mickeysshoes! It was absolutely my pleasure. And you do need to talk DH into a trip! :)

sweetpee_1993

Thanks, Kelly!! Free dining came out this morning so it's a little crazy here, but I'll get to work on the other pictures soon! :)

Must be free dining for the fall peeps. I've been getting the email for spring / early summer free dining every few weeks for a while. Good luck with all the bookings! Yay for you! :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thanks for the tween club pix. My DS likes the lighting.

You're very welcome! I thought the lighting was neat too. Tell him you can see riders on the AquaDuck go by through the porthole shaped windows. Well, you can kind of see them, they're kind of clouded, but you can definitely tell when they go by! :)

eagles

i have no idea how i missed this thread! but so very glad i found it. loved you nyc pics, especially the lion king threater. :D

loved all your pics tammy. what is satelite falls? can you sit inside as water falls over it?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
i have no idea how i missed this thread! but so very glad i found it. loved you nyc pics, especially the lion king threater. :D

loved all your pics tammy. what is satelite falls? can you sit inside as water falls over it?

Satellite falls is a shallow pool. I don't think water will run from the top, but I could be wrong since they didn't have all the water features running. There is a circular tile bench that wraps around the white ball. It's about shoulder high water if you were sitting in that bench. Super cool!

stillgoofy

Tammy, Thanks for sharing this awesome experience with us. Love the pictures and can't wait to see more. It really is a rough job, huh?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom