My live Fantasy tour trip report!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Oh yeah sorry :wave:

Will be tuning into the christening tonight for my fix :ROFLOL:

Pity it's not streamed live

Don't be sorry, it's exciting! :)

I wish it was too. But between Pam's texts and DCL's tweets, we'll have lots of updates!

Championship basketball game for dd tonight too, so I'm hoping the the two don't conflict!:lol:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Don't be sorry, it's exciting! :)

I wish it was too. But between Pam's texts and DCL's tweets, we'll have lots of updates!

Championship basketball game for dd tonight too, so I'm hoping the the two don't conflict!:lol:

:ROFLOL:

What time does coverage of the Christening start??

StageFrenzy

It is. I had read it would be and we double checked the signs nearby. It's a little crazy. I'm not sure how long it will remain a family pool.

Yes! Satellite Falls is on the top deck as far forward as you can get. There are tons of lounge chairs and quiet space. It's going to be so popular!

Thanks mickeysshoes! It was absolutely my pleasure. And you do need to talk DH into a trip! :)

Oh and thanks for the great pictures!

jme

Great pictures! Thanks for the shots of AquaLab and Satellite Falls. That family pool seems kind of odd, it's not listed on the Fantasy's pool list on the DCL site. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how that turns out.
The ship looks amazing, and I'm really intrigued by that tiny door. Love the details on it, with the door decorations like a lot of people have. Looks like it belongs to Pepe the King Prawn from The Muppets so it probably is Midship Detective related.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Great pictures! Thanks for the shots of AquaLab and Satellite Falls. That family pool seems kind of odd, it's not listed on the Fantasy's pool list on the DCL site. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how that turns out.
The ship looks amazing, and I'm really intrigued by that tiny door. Love the details on it, with the door decorations like a lot of people have. Looks like it belongs to Pepe the King Prawn from The Muppets so it probably is Midship Detective related.

It is strange that it's not listed! I was looking for the name yesterday and couldn't find it. Here's where I first remember reading about it:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...lp-guests-cool-off-aboard-the-disney-fantasy/

I love that little door too! It probably does belong to Pepe!! I'll try out the Midship Adventure in a couple of weeks and report back.

flynnibus

Premium Member
the bar above the adult pool on the dream seemed way under utilized... but putting a kiddie pool up there seems even worse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom