Pre-Trip My Dream Vacation...a June 2014 PTR

I know, I know, I have a really long time before our trip, but I'm so flippin' excited that I wanted to share with y'all!
Who: Me (Amy), my husband Brian, Logan (10), Lily (8), and Owen (5)
My mom and dad (or Nanny and Papaw to the kids)
My brother Scott, my SIL Beth, and my twin nieces Macy and Allison (3)

Here is a pic of my parents and kids from our last family trip in Oct. 2011

Here is our family

Here is one of my favorite pics of me and Brian

And here is one of my favorites of the kids

Here is one of me and Owen from our trip last December

I still have to get permission from my brother and SIL to post pics of my nieces. So hopefully I can have some up soon.

What: A 3 night Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream followed by 4 days at WDW

When: We set sail on June 19, 2014

Where: We will be staying in deluxe oceanview staterooms with verandahs. Our rooms are all in a row so we can open the partitions and have 1 large verandah. We are in rooms 6044, 6042, and 6040.

Thanks to Tammy(@Disneyfalcon) for all her help getting this set up for us!!

PartOfYourWorld

Wow! Lucky you got Anna and Elsa! That's great! I've been trying every day for our trip in 2 weeks...and at lunch time today I had it...then it went away...ugh I was so mad, but I'll keep trying! That and I'm looking out for the Mine Train.......

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Wow! Lucky you got Anna and Elsa! That's great! I've been trying every day for our trip in 2 weeks...and at lunch time today I had it...then it went away...ugh I was so mad, but I'll keep trying! That and I'm looking out for the Mine Train.......
I'll send some pixie dust your way!!;) I keep watching for the Mine Train also to add to our itinerary! Have a great trip!

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
Brian heard yesterday that he passed his physical exam/stress test!!! He isn't scheduled for his psych evaluation until May 5, which is after our penalty period, so it looks like we're going to have to just cancel him off our reservations next week!:(

HouCuseChickie

Brian heard yesterday that he passed his physical exam/stress test!!! He isn't scheduled for his psych evaluation until May 5, which is after our penalty period, so it looks like we're going to have to just cancel him off our reservations next week!:(

Bittersweet, but I guess at least it's not coming as a surprise. I know, not much of a silver lining, but still- at least it's for something good. Congrats on your FP+s and fingers crossed you're able to get one for SDMT. :)

PartOfYourWorld

I'll send some pixie dust your way!!;) I keep watching for the Mine Train also to add to our itinerary! Have a great trip!

Thank you!!! :)

Happy to hear he passed! unfortunately definitely a bummer that you will have to cancel him though :(

TheMouseFan

Original Poster
I finally got around to making a trip countdown for the kids! (Ok, it's probably more for me than them, but I won't tell them that!!;))
IMG_7731.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom