MVMCP TICKETS.

MOUSEGIRL

Original Poster
So excited to get my MVMCP tickets today... Then I opened them and was kinda bummed. why because they just look like regular tickets not the cute MVMCP tickets we have received in the past. Why is Disney cutting out on the little things that made them different?

LUVofDIS

It is based on simple evolution, only in a business sense. It happens to most companies. They make an awesome product, get well known for it and hit a pinnacle. Around that pinnacle it becomes more difficult to increase profits by increasing customer base. So the next thing to do is to either come up with new products or cheapen the ones you have. To develop new products takes foresight with imagination, this can be very expensive and time consuming. Cheapening your product is much easier but can come at the cost of losing customers who love your product because they were loyal because of the quality of your product.

It has taken Disney a much longer time to do this than it takes most companies.

This is a very large overview, there is much more to it but overall I think it has been slowly happening since the around 2000.

NelleBelle

Are they like the MNSSHP tickets where you can have them sent as "e-tickets"? Last year our MNSSHP were e-tickets and were linked to our MB. Maybe more people are ordering that way and like mentioned above, it's more cost-effective to print a more basic ticket.

JIMINYCR

I was bummed too last time I received the event tickets and they were the plain design. I was all ready to show DW the Christmas joy when I opened the envelope and instead of something decorative... was surprised to see ordinary. Not very festive of them.

RememberWhen

So excited to get my MVMCP tickets today... Then I opened them and was kinda bummed. why because they just look like regular tickets not the cute MVMCP tickets we have received in the past. Why is Disney cutting out on the little things that made them different?
How did you get MVMCP tickets? I can’t find them available anywhere.

thomas998

When was the last time you got the cute tickets, it has been a long time sense we got anything better than a generic plastic card.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom