Must have snacks?

DJ7203

Original Poster
What are the best snacks that WDW offers? What do I absolutely have to try? And are all the same snacks available at all 4 parks?

MaxsDad

Some snacks are available everywhere, typically these are ice cream snacks from Nestle, Rice Krispie Treats, and Resort Branded Candy.

IMHO, these are special snacks:

Yes, Dole Whips are fantastic. Aloha Isle in Adventureland.
If you can make it to AKL, Zebra Domes are still good. (They used to be great!) You can get them in the Mara food court.
In Epcot's Japan Pavillion, Kaki Gori offers some really good shaved ice.
In Epcot's France pavillion, I love the creme brulee. They have many, many other good french treats.
Starring Roles in DHS has some wonderful looking sweets. I cannot remember the name of what I ate there, but it was good.

Gig 'Em Mickey

Saw a pic of the Brisket Mac n Cheese from Friar's Nook (I think) that I hope to try next time. Coming from Texas, I'm a bit of a brisket snob, but I love taking some chopped leftovers after I smoke a brisket and mixing in some mac an cheese.

SulleyanBoo

This is not considered a snack but the bacon mac n cheese dog is SO good at HS. And, since I was 5 years old and had my first one I must ALWAYS get a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar! :happy:

JIMINYCR

Go to themouseforless.com & touringplans.com ... they have snack cart menus and locations for you to plan your snack attack. Dont be too selective, being a first timer you have to attempt to try everything. Yes diets are to be done before the trip and after the trip... never plan on sticking to a diet while at WDW. Its futile. You're on vacation to WDW to experience it all and enjoy all. Work on losing those gained pounds after you get back and dont feel guilty. We're all in the same boat. ;)
My favorites... Churros, Beignets at POFQ, cinnamon glazed almonds, frozen banana, pineapple frozen bar, Dole Whips, Turkey legs, I could go on & on :rolleyes:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
MK: citrus swirl at sunshine terrace, dole whip, pork shank from gastons

Epcot: cheese empanadas from Mexico, pastries in France or Norway (can't go wrong with any if them)

HS: butterfinger or chocolate peanut butter cupcake from starring rolls

Lots of places: Mickey premium bar

Dwarful

anything caramel in Germany...yummy!
chocolate peanut butter cups from the candy shop on Main St. or in HS.
crème brulee in Epcot. Sunshine Seasons bakery section has some amazing treats.
my girls LOVE the cream cheese pretzels in MK.

Sometimes I just have to get some fresh hot popcorn.
Don't limit yourself. enjoy!

LizC

Cupcakes! My favorite is the Butterfinger cupcake in HS. Check out disneyfoodblog.com They have articles on cupcakes and other popular Disney snacks.

Enjoy your trip!

sophie_the_pooh

Chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich at Main street bakery, in MK (saw online they have it at the ice cream parlor). It's huge and delicious, made to share!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Mickey. Ice. Cream. Bar
The fresh caramel popcorn in Dumbo's Circus Tent

That's it for me, don't need anything else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom