Must have snacks?

CheshireCat12

Werther's Caramel popcorn from KaramellKuche at Epcot- always a must
Another vote for Dole whip- I have one each time I visit MK
One snack I only had once that I'm looking forward to having again next time would be the jalapeno cream cheese pretzel

SAV

Chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich at Main street bakery, in MK (saw online they have it at the ice cream parlor). It's huge and delicious, made to share!

I think when Starbucks took over the bakery, they moved them. These are now available at Sleepy Hollow(next to the castle and the Christmas shop) in MK.

They are HUGE and the best thing ever. Blows away the pre-packaged ones sold on property.

And of course, the Dole Whip float! A lil piece of heaven in Florida.

sophie_the_pooh

I think when Starbucks took over the bakery, they moved them. These are now available at Sleepy Hollow(next to the castle and the Christmas shop) in MK.

They are HUGE and the best thing ever. Blows away the pre-packaged ones sold on property.

And of course, the Dole Whip float! A lil piece of heaven in Florida.

Thanks for the info! I recently checked menus on allear.net and could only find them on the ice cream parlor menu, glad to know I can get one at Sleepy Hollow!:hungry:

Redsky89

Used to be Mickey Bars. Then these places called "Starbucks" started popping up and thats now where my snack money goes.

DVCPluto

A sundae at the sweets place on the Boardwalk. Huge!! And only a snack credit.

Chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich at Main street bakery, in MK (saw online they have it at the ice cream parlor). It's huge and delicious, made to share!

Do you know if this a snack credit? Oh I hope so!!!!

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
Jalapeño Cheese Pretzel
200_s.gif

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Mickey shaped pretzels in Frontierland, Dolewhip in Adventureland, Chocolate Mousse in France Epcot, are my must haves...now I am hungry.....must go see if my local dairy place has pineapple flavored dole whip....it's almost as good as being there, if I close my eyes and had music loop on a headset.....sigh....;)

JiminyandTink

Cinnamon roll croissant - most resort snack areas
Carrot cake cookie - DHS
Minnie's peanut butter cookie - MK, any gift shops and resort snack areas
Frozen chcholate covered banana - any of the parks
Apple fritter cookie - Epcot (World Showcase)
Frozen apple juice - MK

I'm leaving all booze off this list because that could take a while to list :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom