Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

SirLink

The Muppets on Broadway? That's an idea on the fandom wiki..

There have been tests with Disney theatrical productions but they shot the idea down with a swift move of a pen stroke. It keeps bubbling up and keeps getting pushed back down.

deWild

I didn't know there was going to be unused space in TGMR when converted into Mickey... first I've heard of that.

Wait, what? Sections of TGMR will go unused after the conversion into Mickey? Are they planning to reroute some of the track? First I've heard of this as well.

Probably not as much as originally planned (it was quite a high percentage.. think Pooh vs Toad) but still some unused. Not that they can just remove the unused part of the building mind.

Going off of MisterPenguin's post as well, how much of Mr. Toad's was left unused when converted into Pooh?

deWild

I don't believe the new ride is going to use the existing ride system.

So a trackless ride system maybe? But I guess what I'm trying to figure out is if, after the Mickey conversion, the ride will be shortened to shed some excess building to make way for something new?

PizzaPlanet

Going off of MisterPenguin's post as well, how much of Mr. Toad's was left unused when converted into Pooh?
Mr. Toad:
trk_mk_toad.jpg

Pooh:
trk_wdw_pooh.jpg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Wait, what? Sections of TGMR will go unused after the conversion into Mickey? Are they planning to reroute some of the track? First I've heard of this as well.

Mr. Toad:
trk_mk_toad.jpg

Pooh:
trk_wdw_pooh.jpg

I've posted this before:

IMG_7708.PNG

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I honestly don't know why they're demolishing this former spot

For space for SWL. In addition to the parts people can see, there's a lot of back stage and infrastructure to support it. I'm sure you'll find the M&Gs and the attractions in SWL infinitely better than a TV series M&G. Besides, DHS still have plenty of spaces for a simple M&G if a TV series' characters were worth it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom