Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

brb1006

Yeah, I just don't get the quick service pizza (the flatbreads look better than the other pizza they used to serve), but I never found it THAT awful. I always try to find different things to eat. This go around I gave a lot of the specialty macaroni and cheese (one at MK and one at AK) a shot. The pork sliders at DHS at Min & Bill's, the beef bowl at Satuli Canteen ...

I get great pizza at home and If I want a burger on the cheap I'll go to McDonald's ... both a burger and pizza (besides Blaze) aren't really worth it at MK. But I'm not one who needs to eat those things when there. I'm not knocking picky eaters but I'm very very glad I'm not one of them lol.
If you want to find good pizza at WDW visit the Italy Pavilion next time.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm afraid to ask what it has now...

This..

The other phases are gone. The rumored Phase 3 became the Mickey Ride for later which became the Mickey Ride for sooner than later. Which then leaves nothing solid except blue-sky spit-balling white-boarding stuff. Replacing some of the entertainment was supposed to be sooner than later, but then became sometime later. One dast not touch the Beauty and the Beast show at this time of a billion dollar movie. Star Tours will in 2020 or 2021 become... something else.

So:
  • TSL for 2018
  • SWL & Mickey Ride for 2019

Beyond that, nothing firm, just vagaries.

doctornick

That was the plan when the DHS project had four phases and $2.8 bn.

I'm hoping that at least if the idea was existing at some point and had some support that it would be potentially be on the table down the road. After Star Wars opens, there are gonna do something with Launch Bay, so hopefully they dust off the "connecting Animation Courtyard with the RNR area" plans and build something there that expands guest areas and offerings.

rocketraccoon

Coming at you live! More paint added to the remaining SoA buildings. They're actively doing this during the day. Storms must've messed their schedule up. This weekend will probably be the last one where you can see any of the old paint job. Also the walls have closed in towards the Muppet Courtyard side of things. I brought my DSLR so I'll upload some photos when I get home.

20170609_145540.jpg

roj2323

Coming at you live! More paint added to the remaining SoA buildings. They're actively doing this during the day. Storms must've messed their schedule up. This weekend will probably be the last one where you can see any of the old paint job. Also the walls have closed in towards the Muppet Courtyard side of things. I brought my DSLR so I'll upload some photos when I get home.

View attachment 209177
The peach on the Chevrolet building and the blue on the one next to it look great but the Yellow? I am not a fan. I know they are just getting started and there's more layers of paint to come but they should have left the brick alone.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The peach on the Chevrolet building and the blue on the one next to it look great but the Yellow? I am not a fan. I know they are just getting started and there's more layers of paint to come but they should have left the brick alone.

Was it really brick?

clemmo

I'm hoping Mama melrose's gets rethemed to fit the muppets mini land, however I could see them keeping it as is since its a pretty neutral theme right now and who knows how long this area will stick around due to Star wars expansion in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom