Movie schedule??

Rodneyt74

Original Poster
is there anyway to tell what movies will be playing on up coming cruise? Leave on Thursday for 3 day on dream and hoping guardians of the galaxy would be playing.. is website or any way to tell what will be playing on the ships?? Thanks for any help you can give.. first cruise and really excite..

wogwog

photo-2.JPG

On the Dream playing now 8/10.

Last edited:

Bolna

Who stays onboard to watch a movie while the ship is in Mykonos or Civitivecchia?????

On my last cruise we chatted quite a bit with a lady who unfortunately injured her knee one day while on the cruise. She had to cancel the rather active excursion that she had planed. She said she was glad that there was still some entertainment offered for the people on the ship while we were in port.

ChuckElias

On my last cruise we chatted quite a bit with a lady who unfortunately injured her knee one day while on the cruise. She had to cancel the rather active excursion that she had planed. She said she was glad that there was still some entertainment offered for the people on the ship while we were in port.
Yeah, I was mostly being facetious. My dad had an accident during our first excursion on Palermo and sadly got unnerved that he might have something similar happen, so cancelled the rest of his excursions. He loved the ship, but I was sad that he missed out on the rest of our excursions. :(

Bolna

Yeah, I was mostly being facetious. My dad had an accident during our first excursion on Palermo and sadly got unnerved that he might have something similar happen, so cancelled the rest of his excursions. He loved the ship, but I was sad that he missed out on the rest of our excursions. :(

I was about to "like" your post - but felt that this would not be right. So sorry that your father had to miss out on seeing all those Mediterranean ports!

But I have to say that I get what you meant with your comment. But I am sure that there are people who will proudly state they don't bother getting off the ship - even in ports that most others would consider to be very attractive. To be honest, Civitivecchia does not have a strong pull on me either as I have been to Rome extensively and don't really like it that much. I have done no research about the area, but unless I find something else that interests me, that might be a nice day for a break if I ever go on a Med cruise.

I was also wondering if there would be parents who would let their kids stay on the ship instead of dragging them through ruins in the baking sun. And if they are in the teenager age, they might want to go and see a film.

SarahRae

How often do they change the movies? I'm sailing on August 31, and would love it if The Hundred Foot Journey and Maleficent were still playing.

Disneyfalcon

How often do they change the movies? I'm sailing on August 31, and would love it if The Hundred Foot Journey and Maleficent were still playing.

Movies that are popular play for quite a while. I'd expect to see Frozen for the next year or two, lol.

Some don't last very long. I'd bet money Malifocent is still playing but it's harder to say about the Hundred Foot Journey. Did you call?

wogwog

Both were on the Fantasy Aug 16 - 23. I will post the entire movie schedule tonight or tomorrow when I get enough energy to unpack. Guardians of the Galaxy dominated the schedule and thankfully Frozen was only shown once at 8:30 AM. But they are having Frozen M&G for those who might care, at least on Fantasy.

Disneyfalcon

Both were on the Fantasy Aug 16 - 23. I will post the entire movie schedule tonight or tomorrow when I get enough energy to unpack. Guardians of the Galaxy dominated the schedule and thankfully Frozen was only shown once at 8:30 AM. But they are having Frozen M&G for those who might care, at least on Fantasy.

Wogwog!! Welcome back! Was it awesome? :)

Frozen was only shown once? That's amazing!

wogwog

Wogwog!! Welcome back! Was it awesome? :)

Frozen was only shown once? That's amazing!
Frozen...once in a while the Cruise Goddess smiles on me.Naturally the Fantasy was as awesome as ever. The Sail away party was moved to the Atrium due to rain last Saturday but then we had a mostly dry cruise. Only two short light showers the rest of the cruise. Interestingly it is currently raining on my joint in Central Florida. The Fantasy may get another wet sail away. It is 4:36 local here. Anyone going on Fantasy soon do a Palo brunch for sure. They are trying some new desserts and entrees. All yummy. If they receive good reviews they will be expanded them to all the ships. I vote yes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom