Movie schedule??

wogwog

fantasy_movie_8_2014.jpeg
Hope you can read this I am not nerdy enough to make it bigger. Fantasy cruise Aug 16 - 23.

Disneyfalcon

Frozen...once in a while the Cruise Goddess smiles on me.Naturally the Fantasy was as awesome as ever. The Sail away party was moved to the Atrium due to rain last Saturday but then we had a mostly dry cruise. Only two short light showers the rest of the cruise. Interestingly it is currently raining on my joint in Central Florida. The Fantasy may get another wet sail away. It is 4:36 local here. Anyone going on Fantasy soon do a Palo brunch for sure. They are trying some new desserts and entrees. All yummy. If they receive good reviews they will be expanded them to all the ships. I vote yes.

Lol! The Cruise Goddess did smile on you. :)

Oh so jealous you got to test some new food!

Glad, and not surprised, it was fun!

Bolna

Frozen...once in a while the Cruise Goddess smiles on me.Naturally the Fantasy was as awesome as ever. The Sail away party was moved to the Atrium due to rain last Saturday but then we had a mostly dry cruise. Only two short light showers the rest of the cruise. Interestingly it is currently raining on my joint in Central Florida. The Fantasy may get another wet sail away. It is 4:36 local here. Anyone going on Fantasy soon do a Palo brunch for sure. They are trying some new desserts and entrees. All yummy. If they receive good reviews they will be expanded them to all the ships. I vote yes.

Well, my Fantasy cruise is not really soon, but we just had decided to not do Palo brunch because we felt that we already had that and we are planning to do Remy. But now you talk about new food offerings!!! :hungry: What were they? Might have to rethink the decision on skipping brunch...

wogwog

Well, my Fantasy cruise is not really soon, but we just had decided to not do Palo brunch because we felt that we already had that and we are planning to do Remy. But now you talk about new food offerings!!! :hungry: What were they? Might have to rethink the decision on skipping brunch...
A lot of new ideas as well as keeping the "old classics", like dipped strawberries, sticky buns, wonderful cheeses, more entree choices, pizza, and new items in every category. I could not possibly try all the new dishes. The Chef apparently is a fan of Nutella as several new items contained it. Those were different and delicious. I am fortunately sailing again in a few weeks and have booked the Palo brunch again. I absolutely loved the previous menu I have enjoyed many times but felt more items were added and few if anything was removed. At least none of my favorites. The servers were openly asking for opinions and the Chef was every where. Coincidence perhaps, but The Captain and several other officers were at a table across from us. I do not know if a new menu is also being introduced in Remy at the same time.

PolynesianPrincess

Doing Palo brunch in November! I know that's not really "soon" but I'll have to let you know if they have added the new "testing" items by then!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom