Mousekeepers Tip Themselves

21stamps

This whole deal is just another example of... Real life happens at Disney too. There's no magical dome over the property that keeps all the bad things from happening. Everyone needs to look out for themselves. We had the stroller thing last week and mousekeeping this week.

Disney could very simply have an envelope on the nightstand or something and have it be a dedicated "tip" location. This way it would become a standardized location for mousekeeping to look for it.

Long story short, if you have valuables, make sure they are secured before you leave your room for the day. Simple as that. Common sense really. My how it lacks from people on vacation (and when they aren't as well!).

They have the tent card with the name of the housekeeper on the nightstand.. we just place our tip card near that.

Every room has a safe, correct? Use it people, that's what it's there for.lol

Rumrunner

I attempt to get the name of the person taking care of our room and their schedule, so I am not leaving a tip on their day off. Then I leave the tip and thank you note. Sometimes I find them and tip them directly in case a supervisor or another worker proceeds them to our room and perhaps pockets the tip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom