Most Favorite.... Least Favorite Ride....

GrimGrinningGhost15

to add on to my last post... I do however hate Captain EO. My boyfriends mom made us sit through it and it was so corny/annoying. Only good thing about it is the now forever standing joke I have with my boyfriends family about that strange thing named "Hooter". Time to put that show back to where ever they were keeping it before.

EvilQueen-T

thunder mountain favorite

tie between tom sawyer island least favorite...it's fine if you're a 6 y/o boy and want to do extra walking and swiss family robinson treehouse...needs to be more interactive than just climbing imo.

disneysince71

Original Poster
to add on to my last post... I do however hate Captain EO. My boyfriends mom made us sit through it and it was so corny/annoying. Only good thing about it is the now forever standing joke I have with my boyfriends family about that strange thing named "Hooter". Time to put that show back to where ever they were keeping it before.

ddbowdoin

what!

it's a classic!

ddbowdoin

My favorite ride would have to be BLSRS. Something about it (maybe it's the roots of Delta Dreamflight) is quintessential WDW for me.

My least favorite ride is definitely a Dole Whip. The lines are always too long.
lol that made me chuckle... always true around those peak snack times.

Besides my last trip, which was in July, we usually go around March and those southerners seem to not like ice cream in "the winter" so we usually see very short lines.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
All time favorite: Horizons

Current favorite: Soarin' with Big Thunder Mountain and Dinosaur close behind.

Least favorite: I don't have a least favorite, just attractions I either don't go on because I hate the feeling of falling (Splash, ToT) or things I want to see improved/refurbished/updated (Energy, Journey Into Imagination)

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I can't lie. As much of a purist as I am and as much as I miss Horizons. Like every single day of my life. I really do enjoy Mission: Space. I just wish it hadn't come at the expense of the greatest theme park attraction of all time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom