Momma Melrose Italian in DHS?

Mukta

I ate there in Aug 2014. The food was fine and the service was good.

IMG_6666_zps22cf53ef.jpg

I had the Chicken Parmagiana

IMG_6670_zps7b158c2b.jpg

erasure fan1

We have always had good luck with it. The food is really nothing more than Olive Garden quality, its good not exceptional. The service has always been very good every time we have been there as well. For us it has been a consistently good place to eat so we find ourselves back there every couple trips or so.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
If it were Olive Garden quality we wouldn't eat there...maybe it's just the Olive Garden by us but the food there is terrible at the locations near our home.

We've eaten at Mama Melrose many times and never had a bad meal there.
It must just be your local Olive Gardens. All depends on who manages and owns each franchise location. You can have one that is delicious and one you never want to go back too. Our food at ours had be usually really good. It's pretty good for a chain Italian restaurant, well ours is at least! Lol :)

Kate Alan

It must just be your local Olive Gardens. All depends on who manages and owns each franchise location. You can have one that is delicious and one you never want to go back too. Our food at ours had be usually really good. It's pretty good for a chain Italian restaurant, well ours is at least! Lol :)

It must be! Ours was so bad the last time we went my pasta dish came out literally looking like a brick that they'd tried to thaw out in the microwave, lol.

sxeensweet

It must be! Ours was so bad the last time we went my pasta dish came out literally looking like a brick that they'd tried to thaw out in the microwave, lol.

I hope you complained! That's horrible!! They won't know there is problems if no one complains. I would have complained to Corporate office for Olive Garden not the location itself!!

sxeensweet

Service....good. Food...ehh
Food has always been really good for us. I think it all depends what you order. Also have you been since they changed the menu fall 2013? It got a lot better once that change happened in fall of 2013. Has been wonderful since then. :)

EvilQueen-T

I too think it depends on what you order. I think it's good but not fantastic and one of the better places inside DHS for food. The atmosphere is nice and we haven't had any negative service issues. As a reference we're just ok with the food at 50s ptc and sci fi (although they're atmosphere's/themes are both fun) and like brown derby but honestly, on our dhs days we often head over to the boardwalk area/resorts for a sit down dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom