Pre-Trip Mom are you really going to make me spend my birthday in the car?

The answer to that is yes if you want to go to Disney with us.
Let me start at the beginning just over a year ago. We decided to go back to Disney and thought a trip arriving on August 3rd would work best for out schedule. Well due to some good luck we were able to extend our trip but it had to be at the beginning of the trip. So We're leaving out the door before 6am on July 30th. My baby's birthday.
For those who don't know it's us again me the mom Figgy to my friends here, my dh who is almost at his goal weight for the trip, and our 2 boys M who's autistic and doesn't like me talking about him and my baby and assistant planner, fellow Disney junkie who's 14th birthday is driving day.
The plan is to be out the door and drive to the Daytona area to get a good night's sleep before heading to DTD. We always spend a bit of time at DTD on our way in to get in the Disney mood stretch our legs and maybe a stop in WOD and Basin. This time we're going to stop in at guest services to get a birthday button for my ds. Plan A was to have lunch at T Rex but my dh now has to eat gluten free we're going to check out D Luxe Burger instead. After lunch it's check in at SOG and if it's sunny some swimming and then maybe the monorail hop. Even if we don't do the hop we'll at least walk over to Poly because I'm sure a Lapu will be calling my name by then LOL

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
oops I forgot to mention these will be on my head the minute we hit the Orlando city limits

Attachments

• 100_4073.JPG
    100_4073.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 48

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Monday August 1st we'll be up bright and early to be at AK for morning EMH, the plan EE and the safari and whatever else we can squeeze in until somewhere between 10 and 11 because we're hopping to DHS for luch at MM and our fps there. TOT, RNRC and ST. I'll be wearing my ears and
100_4064.JPG
With a black skirt. I wish I had thought to use an iron on for the shirt like @Songbird76 did for hers. I did it back when it was cold and I had sliver fabric paint and some shelf liner.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 2 Rope drop at MK and lunch will be BOG. We'll cover Adventureland and Fronteirland before heading over to EPCOT. We've got a fp for Soarin right before dinner at GG and MS for after. We'll be staying for evening EMH. Today's fashion includes but is not limited to100_4077.JPG and100_4079.JPG

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 3 It's early to EPCOT and will get everything done in FW we didn't the night before heading over to MK for fp's at Philharmagic, SM and SDMT. it's an EMH night so it's going to be a very long day. NO ADRs so we can go with the flow. I'm going to take my boys over to MK while my dh checks into the condo we're staying at for the rest of our trip. He says he wants to do it so he can get a bit of a break and meet us over in MK. I'll be wearing something my baby made for me
100_4067.JPG

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 4 after 3 long days we'll take it easy with sleeping in and then some mini golf and a stop in a WP. I'm thinking BB Might need this
100_4080.JPG
Sorry about the picture quality but those are polka dots. I still don't have my camera back yet and the old one is iffy at best. BTW that's my bathing suit

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 5 another EPCOT rope drop and then over by noonish to AK. We've got a dinner ADR at TH for JB and fps for PR and Kali. I'll see FOW because somehow we've never seen it.:oops:Today's skirt the one @MinnieM123 had to use Mr. Google to figure out
100_4076.JPG
and for @Mr Ferret 88 and @donaldtoo you didn't think one of my Disney trips wouldn't include an animal print somewhere did you? LOL My dh made me make these a bit smaller than I wanted:mad:
100_4075.JPG
Sorry about my ugly feet getting in the way:oops:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 6 another early morning at MK and we'll be hitting BTMRR on it's next to last day lunch at WCC and the onto DHS. I hope they get around to posting the fireworks schedule soon:rolleyes: I'm thinking about this for today100_4062.JPG and for my little(ok not so little) guy
100_4063.JPG

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 11. MK and DHS We're going to just go with the flow. Most likely starting in MK but it will depend on what we have missed in either park. No ADR either!!!!!!!!!!! We'll eat one of our meals over at the Swalphin but no real plans as of yet. But I will wear this
100_4065.JPG

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Day 14 and I'm getting a bit misty just thinking about it. This will be our last Disney park day and we're going out with a bang. The day will start with a PPO breakfast at CP and we'll do whatever we might have missed or repeat a few of our favorites. Then it's over to EPCOT our traditional last park for an early dinner at Teppan Edo. The tradition may change because we're now thinking about going over to AK to finish up at 11.
100_4066.JPG
with a pencil skirt seems fitting.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Wait we're not going home? Nope not yet!!!!!!!! Monday we'll go to the outlets and dinner at Sanaa. Then we have 8 more days in the Orlando area. Tuesday we're going over to UNI for the first time ever and the plan is to hit Diagon Alley bright and early. With lunch at Lombardi's and dinner at Three Broomsticks. . My dh and I both have APs for there and our boys have 14 day 3 park tickets. By then my dh won't ever see another WP ever again LOL It's hard enough to get him in the pool here! So while the boys are splashing around we'll explore Citywalk or maybe go to one of the malls. I still have to wait another week or so before making ADRs for there, so I'll update when I add them. The current thought is to go to KSC on the Saturday. We were thinking about a beach day but with the problems Florida beaches are having we'll most likely have a condo pool day instead. We're still also still a bit up in the air about hitting DC on the way home. THNX for reading

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom